Anybody have the hook up on jl audio?

Mike@TF

Established Member
Im looking for some jl audio 10w3s. Anybody have the hook up on car audio?

Also looking for the jl amp to go with them I know they still have the slash series. But know jl have came out with a few new options also. :beer:

oldmodman

Established Member
I have bought all my JL locally off of Craigslist.

You might find some pretty good prices at non authorized retailers but why pay almost full price and not get a warranty.

Mike@TF

Established Member
I have bought all my JL locally off of Craigslist.

You might find some pretty good prices at non authorized retailers but why pay almost full price and not get a warranty.

I have never needed a warrenty on subs.. not worried about it.. rather get it cheap lol. looked on craigslist around here and they still all want retail..

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Exactly, if you buy it from an authorized dealer you pay the price. If not, you get no warranty and take your chances.
Right now I'm having some intermittent issues and I'm glad I have a warranty.

mike209

Established Member
Hi Mike if you dont mind buying used you can go to the car audio classifieds forum and get all kinds of deals on subs and amps just type in "caco" on your google search

Mike@TF

Established Member
Hi Mike if you dont mind buying used you can go to the car audio classifieds forum and get all kinds of deals on subs and amps just type in "caco" on your google search

heck I don't mind them used...crap I prefer them that way since I can get them cheaper lol.. not building a car audio vehicle just neeed a little sound lol. as long as they work and not beat up with holes in them and no damage on foam that's right up my alley lol..

Users who are viewing this thread