***Anyone down to for a local Bi-Weekly 626/909/562/714 Meet***

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Ok im confused too. What are the plans.

lol. Alright. Well if you guys wanna do the Sonics Fullerton meet here's the address: 1632 Lemon Street
Anaheim‎ CA‎ 92801.

If not cool, let me know where you guys wanna meet up.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
lol. Alright. Well if you guys wanna do the Sonics Fullerton meet here's the address: 1632 Lemon Street
Anaheim‎ CA‎ 92801.

If not cool, let me know where you guys wanna meet up.

They want to pre meet at Starbucks on beach blvd then head out to sonics.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Everyone be patient and take a personal day and get to the bottom of this. This confusion could stem from fatigue, unrealistic expectations, or over the board excitement:-D

Ace5Oh

Established Member
This is tonight? Beach and what?

Posted earlier.
For those of you coming from the West and North West, if you are taking the 605 south to the 91 west, do you guys want to meet at the Starbuck's of the 91 and Beach Blvd. (Knott's Berry Farm's street) so we can roll over there together????

I'm down to meet up at Starbucks. It will be cool to roll all in together. I'll be there at like 9:15.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I'm guessing this would be the address to where MarioSvt was talking about meeting up tonight.

Starbucks
7711 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park‎ CA‎ 90620
United States

mariosvt

Bazinga
Established Member
9ish sounds good. Gonna try to make it out

Sounds good. Hope to see you there

Wait....so you guys are gonna meet up then cruise to the Fullerton meet at Sonics?

Ok im confused too. What are the plans.

Meet at the Starbucks on Beach blvd. (next to the Wax Museum and across from Medieval Times) and head out to the Sonic's meet together

They want to pre meet at Starbucks on beach blvd then head out to sonics.

Correct

This is tonight? Beach and what?

Yes sir. 9pm for the premeet at Starbucks on Beach blvd.

Everyone be patient and take a personal day and get to the bottom of this. This confusion could stem from fatigue, unrealistic expectations, or over the board excitement:-D

Lol. You coming out?

I'm guessing this would be the address to where MarioSvt was talking about meeting up tonight.

Starbucks
7711 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park‎ CA‎ 90620
United States

I believe that's it. It is next to the Wax Museum and across from Medieval Times

Ill be at starbucks by 9!

See you there

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Sounds good! I'll probably just meet you guys at Sonics since Buena Park would be back tracking for me, but we'll see.

twinmilll

Established Member
Can we do a cruise after? Im not off til 10 and that sonics is one parking lot over from where I work.

mariosvt

Bazinga
Established Member
Can we do a cruise after? Im not off til 10 and that sonics is one parking lot over from where I work.

I don't see why not.

Does anyone want to buy a pair 275/40 r17 Sumitomo's htrz 3 so I can take them with me?

$180 and their yours

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I don't see why not.

Does anyone want to buy a pair 275/40 r17 Sumitomo's htrz 3 so I can take them with me?

$180 and their yours

If I had a pair of 17" wheels I would be down! Could use a set of drifiting/burnout tires. lol

I'm down for a cruise after the meet as well. But if Ace is gonna trek down to Starbucks I'll get my lazy ass over there too. I'll be bringing a Supercharged Gt with me if anyone wants a run to Sonics ;)

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Mario,

Weekdays are bad for me, had a crappy day so I’m on my 3rd longboard!

At the point of no return for driving and will probably finish off the six-pack :beer:

mariosvt

Bazinga
Established Member
It was nice meeting all you guys. 13 stangs in total I believe. It was a good turn out. Can't wait to see the vids of those runs. So hurry with those Jason.lol.

Hope we can do this again

Users who are viewing this thread