***Anyone down to for a local Bi-Weekly 626/909/562/714 Meet***

RonRon23

Established Member
Well I took the heat for racing Greg on the way home. Chp came following us from the meet. Lets just say I got lucky I drove my car home tonight.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

RonRon23

Established Member
I got let off with a 100+ ticket. Nothing else. How I don't know. The copper had paced us at 130+ so I am relieved in what he was kind enough to let me keep my car. And I'm never street racing again.

mariosvt

Bazinga
Established Member
I got let off with a 100+ ticket. Nothing else. How I don't know. The copper had paced us at 130+ so I am relieved in what he was kind enough to let me keep my car. And I'm never street racing again.

Are you going to try and get a lawyer?

Which Cobra was yours again?

RonRon23

Established Member
Yeah ill be calling a few of them today. The black 03 cobra

Sleeper GT

Established Member

Damm bro. That could 've been REALLY bad :eek: You going to BWW sunday?

08blkshelby

Established Member

Sucks, I'm not racing either anymore. I didn't get caught but don't want to risk it. I'll just become a track rat.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Yeah ill be calling a few of them today. The black 03 cobra

Hope everything works out for you!
Scary situation. Ever since I saw Darko get rolled on by CHP I don't wanna risk it.
Sucks, I'm not racing either anymore. I didn't get caught but don't want to risk it. I'll just become a track rat.

+1 Only track for me as well.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I know it's dumb, but I'll stick with the streets. No lines, it's free and you can basically run anywhere.

Risky?? Hell yeah!!! Just gotta be careful and watch your surroundings.

Keep us updated Ron! BTW does anyone wanna go to Cars and Coffee this Saturday? Suppose to be a big mustang thing from what I heard. Then I got my meet at 7pm.

twinmilll

Established Member
Next time we should go off the 55 & dyer to do some races from a dig. Freeways suck for us automatics. Theirs a descent amount of tread on a backstreet of their so even you guys with 600+ should be able to hook up

RonRon23

Established Member
Rob, yes ill be going to the pitstop meet at bww. Do you guys have any ideas on good lawyers, Im shopping around, right now, I have one place, 90% success rate in complete dismissal in mind. Though, 1700 is kinda steep. I think i have 1 point on my record right now, and no chance with traffic school cause I used it less than 18 months ago. This ticket is 2 points. which might put me at 3.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
This is where the men and lil boys are seperated lol! You cant be afraid to run on the street you just need to be smart about it thats all.

08blkshelby

Established Member
This is where the men and lil boys are seperated lol! You cant be afraid to run on the street you just need to be smart about it thats all.

I guess your right. When I was younger (a lil boy), I was always down to street race. Now that I'm older (a man), I have more to lose (my job, my houses, financial security) so now I'll man up and resist the urge to street race. True man:coolman:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I guess your right. When I was younger (a lil boy), I was always down to street race. Now that I'm older (a man), I have more to lose (my job, my houses, financial security) so now I'll man up and resist the urge to street race. True man:coolman:

Good for you, good luck with that :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread