Anyone EDC a full size pistol?

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
My first pistol was an M9 and I actually forgot about it until I was your post lol, but I used to carry it in an IWB and that was a big pistol but I would carry one again. I have a soft spot for the M9 since I did all my military training with it and carried it on me 24/7 while working and even sleeping with it at my side during that time. Been wanting to add the M9A3 for some time now.
I am awaiting a Kimber Pro model - was supposed to be 8 weeks and now approaching 14. Be a little flatter, but I will have a hard time giving up my Beretta

jshen

Established Member
With the way things are going, it may be a good idea to buy a scabbard for a Remington V3 Tac-13.
I purchased a Panzer arms bullpup....very short and control
20190704_111252.jpg
leable.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
What holster are you using. Just picked up a gen5 17 last week
It's an Uncle Mike's inside the pant holster. I've it for 7 years now and love it. I can't remember which one, but you can find it on their website. Picked it up at Academy.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I'm about to pull the trigger (ha!) on a Glock 41 .45 ACP Competition, but I can't decide if I want the standard or the MOS.

jshen

Established Member
Good luck concealing that bad boy....
It is short!! and will tuck up under a coat depending on length. I bought it and Tavor when I was prosecuting drug cases for DA....More of a floorboard/trunk item Tavor is still in box as I retired from prosecutorial life, as a matter of fact KelTec RFB is still in box too..The Panzer is just too cool once broken in. It likes high brass and very little recoil. It's now my home defense primary..One issue is loading shotgun shells into magazines..

Users who are viewing this thread