Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
IMHO i would think that we would know if it was going to be revealed there- would they not want to market that ahead of time in order to heighten interest and excitement for such a reveal?
At this point bro, I don't know what their plan is?
Maybe go back to the drawing board since the ZR1 runs low 10's?? lol (Possible in the high 9's as well. :eek: ) I kid, I kid about going back to the drawing board. It sure does feel like it though. lol

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
At this point bro, I don't know what their plan is?
Maybe go back to the drawing board since the ZR1 runs low 10's?? lol (Possible in the high 9's as well. :eek: ) I kid, I kid about going back to the drawing board. It sure does feel like it though. lol

I hear ya...presumably the best thing to do anymore is to just wait and see I guess. Luckily I am busy enough with my own mods and rekindling my love affair with my 2014. LOL

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I have one of the allocations in my area but I'm getting really sick of waiting and believe we're in for nothing but more of the same. I may just get a '17 GTPP and go turbo or TS. I'll probably save $40k that way too, I hope I'm wrong....but I really want to get in a fast car again.:(

pwrshft99

Established Member
There is only one way Ford can justify this long of a wait. I am picturing they release this 755+HP supercharged V8 and then drop the mic by saying the front wheels are electronically driven.

Just small hub motors to assist the car in motion from a dead stop, traction will be easier to find laying into the throttle while in motion compared to completely still.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Wow, 160 Pages for nothing. This is now a joke. By this time last year, the Demon was REVEALED to the world for Fall delivery. This car is not coming out this year. Keep trying Ford. It's cute to watch.

Voltwings

Established Member
Keep trying? ... What was dodge's answer to the Cobra? To the 07-10 GT500? To the 11-12 GT500? To the 13-14 GT500? To the GT350 / R? Yeah ... they're going to keep trying to appease you lol.

Osiris

Established Member
Wow, 160 Pages for nothing. This is now a joke. By this time last year, the Demon was REVEALED to the world for Fall delivery. This car is not coming out this year. Keep trying Ford. It's cute to watch.
Lol maybe you should go have sex with your demon then. Go ahead and shove it right in the little headlight hole, and curse Ford for not having a GT500 on the road (barely two months after officially announcing it even exists) to talk shit about....

The rest of us will wait patiently for the GT500 and watch as Ford continues to outsell Dodge no matter what color they use or cute little bee they slap on the side, or niche vehicle like the Demon they build (that'll only run that 9 second1/4 when the stars are in alignment).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
GT500 UPDATE- rumors are out that Ford is thinking about making an updated version. specs, what it will look like, reveal date, release date, order bank opening date, pricing, production numbers, options, transmission, hp/tq estimates, wheel and tire size, recommended oil type, color options, etc to be determined. Stay tuned for more info...

Last edited:

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
actually it is not a joke, have you not heard Ford was going to put out an updated GT500 but have not released any info yet? no april fools necessary. the joke is that nothing has been released yet. o_O:eek::D:p:mad:;):):(

Last edited:

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member

kaneda.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread