Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
I know the camo is doing it's job, but it looks,......meehhh. What's up with that rear valance?!? :confused: lol
We shall see though. These are only pre-production photos. Gotta see the final product and see the stats.

I hear ya. But IMHO the impact of camouflage is overstated. I have never felt like it keeps that much hidden on a car. Maybe a few vents or lines or accents here and there but overall it does not turn a dog into a cat, so to speak. To me it might make a lab look like a golden retriever. I don’t feel like all of a sudden a car appears that shocks the world when camo is removed. People wear camo pants but you just know there are legs under there. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
I know it's just me but I don't think the 15+ Shelbys look anywhere near as menacing as the '07 and up Shelbys. Especially the front end.

It’s not just you. Quick story- I met a guy this morning while I was getting an alignment, he has a 1966 he shows and a 2007 he just bought to replace his 2016- he thought it would grow on him but never did- plus his daughter would not ride in it while he was driving because her and her friends said it was a girls car.

Dusten

Established Member
It’s not just you. Quick story- I met a guy this morning while I was getting an alignment, he has a 1966 he shows and a 2007 he just bought to replace his 2016- he thought it would grow on him but never did- plus his daughter would not ride in it while he was driving because her and her friends said it was a girls car.

I'm a complete 180. The 07-09 is a bland box. The gt350 looks savage

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

I personally do not believe this. I label this fake news. (Haha no really. Don’t mess with 15+! We will find you...)

Jk

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
I personally do not believe this. I label this fake news. (Haha no really. Don’t mess with 15+! We will find you...)

Jk

LOL I’m dead serious true story! No I will not mess with 2015+, everyone loves what they love. Although I love my 2014 best, I’m no hater. We mustangers are one big happy family.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
LOL I’m dead serious true story! No I will not mess with 2015+, everyone loves what they love. Although I love my 2014 best, I’m no hater. We mustangers are one big happy family.

I see. Let’s see what the lie detector test shows, looks like you are correct that we are one big happy family ha. Except mustang II guys, they are God’s.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The GT-350 is the only S550 Mustang that I like, so far. It does look savage. The other models, more bland. JMO. I am hopeful that the '19 GT-500 will wear the 'savage' title as well.

Savage!!

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member

Sounds like first world problems to me.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I'm surprised no one has noticed or mentioned the paddle shifter on the steering wheel of the prototype. Since it doesn't have a flat bottom, I thought maybe it was a regular Mustang steering wheel just being used for testing. However, you can clearly see the outline of the snake under the tape on the airbag cover. Bummer about not having a flat bottomed wheel.

2020-shelby-gt500-paddle.jpg

Voltwings

Established Member
Those seem mounted awfully low, unless it's just my perspective. I'm not saying they're not "flappy padles," just that they don't seem to be the traditional shape / size.

Users who are viewing this thread