Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
NICE!!
From that quick front angle, it looked like maybe it resembles the GT350 front end. At least the lower grille,fascia anyways.
(I said "maybe looked like",...not "it is", just to be clear. lol)

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, some of you guys are just way too uptight. Life doesn't have to be so serious man.
Marc the 1967 Mustang would have a 390 or 428 FE big block. I don't think any received the 427, although a popular swap.
The 427 is a bigger bore smaller stroke 428, we have a 454 FE in my dads real '67 GT500 (427 block with 428 crank is 454").
Grab the '67 as a better investment and pick up a '19 when ADMs cool.
-J

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Marc the 1967 Mustang would have a 390 or 428 FE big block. I don't think any received the 427, although a popular swap.
The 427 is a bigger bore smaller stroke 428, we have a 454 FE in my dads real '67 GT500 (427 block with 428 crank is 454").
Grab the '67 as a better investment and pick up a '19 when ADMs cool.
-J

Yea, they guy who built it told me it customised. He spent a year and a half doing the restore. I guess it would fall into the radical custom category.

I found the car by mistake. The guy is actually iffy about selling it... But I thought I would have fun mixing the pot with the post. LoL

Not uptight at all. I'm surprised you'd even consider a FP product after your opinion on your 350.

Dude, what are you talking about? My GT350 is by far my favorite car of what I current own... possibly my favorite out of every car I ever owned. Ive said that time and time again.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I must be confusing you with another member that was complaining about their 350 and mentioning it for sale. I'm sober 40% of my time on here....my bad homes.

Yea, they guy who built it told me it customised. He spent a year and a half doing the restore. I guess it would fall into the radical custom category.

I found the car by mistake. The guy is actually iffy about selling it... But I thought I would have fun mixing the pot with the post. LoL

Dude, what are you talking about? My GT350 is by far my favorite car of what I current own... possibly my favorite out of every car I ever owned. Ive said that time and time again.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I must be confusing you with another member that was complaining about their 350 and mentioning it for sale. I'm sober 40% of my time on here....my bad homes.

No, you may be thinking of me. I'm one of the guys who have a tech car and I was kind of disappointed about the overheating issue on the racetrack. And during one of my vent sessions I made a joke about it being for sale.

All joking around aside, even though I'm not thrilled about the overheating issue on the racetrack, I think the GT350 is an awesome car. I really do love it.

Snoopy49

Established Member
What is the current time schedule for Mustang production? I haven't paid any attention to the scheduling since I bought my 2013.
2013 GT500 production started in May 2012 and ended early Jan 2013.
2014 GT500 production started in late Jan 2013 and ended???

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That's a lot of coin when you can pick up a 1 year old HC with a couple thousand miles on it for the same $50k....

Ok. My 03 cobra build makes 1200whp and falls into that price range to duplicate car and all. So should I walk around with a chip on my shoulder and blast people buying hellcats because I can literally make a hellcat look like it has 200hp?

Well, why not. It’s America and I built that car to smash on big dogs haha. Poke.

All in good fun. I like hellcats and gt350’s a lot, especially for how awesome they are at their game. Gt3 competitor, awesome muscle car. No losers. Well, except when I smoke a hellcat but hey, I put blood sweat and am now openly collecting the tears (of hellcat owners).

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
3BF2415A-32EC-4242-9D22-E8DFCE2665D6.jpg

Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread