Anyone else have to clean their wife's car first ?

GT500662

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412698399.093393.jpg

Had the car at the car show this weekend. Well I collected a few bugs on the way home. Wife said I had to clean Hers before I could clean the Shelby....gees I'm too tired now. Women!!!

5.8 Venom

Established Member
Negative, i'll foam it up with the cannon, but her and the kids do the scrubbing. It helps if I foam a kid or two during it as well, no baths needed later.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I clean my car whenever I want to. I don't think my wife has ever even asked me to wash her car. I enjoy cleaning them though so I just wash it if it needs it.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not married but my girlfriend lives with me, if I don't clean her car she never will. Witch actually kinda bugs me cause she has a really nice 2014 scion tc, but whatever the shelby always comes first.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
My wife doesn't make this a requirement, but she never cleans her car and it is the primary mode of transportation for my wife and kids so I try to keep her car as clean as possible.

einehund

Established Member
I clean the Shelby on Saturday and the ST on Sunday. I enjoy doing it. That is my unwind... a couple of beers and the radio blaring out of the garage and shiny cars.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not married but my girlfriend lives with me, if I don't clean her car she never will. Witch actually kinda bugs me cause she has a really nice 2014 scion tc, but whatever the shelby always comes first.

Not sure if intentional or not......

Did anyone else catch that?

Speedwagon

Established Member
I clean my wife's car outta courtesy ... After all... She does my laundry and cooks for me. :)

Zemedici

Established Member
Not sure if intentional or not......

Did anyone else catch that?

I noticed that.....inb4autocorrect ;)

My girl saw what I can do with a cars paint (did high end automotive detailing last summer) and washes her car regularly now, and rushes over to my place to show me.

She gets embarrassed if it gets too dirty, which is good.

Last edited:

txturbogs

Established Member
I clean the Shelby on Saturday and the ST on Sunday. I enjoy doing it. That is my unwind... a couple of beers and the radio blaring out of the garage and shiny cars.

Those were the good ol' days before I got divorced. Used to love it...now everything sucks...:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread