Anyone going bald?

scottminot

Established Member
I started losing my hair at around 18 and started shaving my head when I was 20. Been shaving it daily for 17 years.
Being bald doesn't bother me one bit. My head isn't oddly shaped and I don't have big ears so I look alright bald I guess.
Wish it would all fall out already.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Whats up Al? Havnt lost any hair lately but then again I don't have abs like yourself. Sooo,.... I wouldn't stress big Dogg. :)

Stinger2011

Established Member
I'm not going bald, but I am going grey. Back when I was a kid, people would tell me I have very dark brown hair. Now it's full of grey hairs. :(

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I first noticed a receding hair line when I was in my early 20's, it really bothered me and I found myself looking up sites online that were offering quick fix solutions, I was pretty obsessed about it. I just turned 30 and still have a relatively thick head of hair - I've always had a high hairline, it's just gone back a bit more at the widows peak, and it's not as thick on top as it used to be.

My father is completely bald on top, thick on the sides and back if he were to let it grow out. My grandfather and uncle on my mom's side had thinning hair up top, but it never completely let go. I'm hoping that's the case with me. My uncle is in his early 50's and has enough on top that I'd be content with in another 20 years.

For those of ya'll that took the plunge and shaved it, props to you, that takes some balls.

PureStang

Established Member
I have a receding hair line. started when i was 19, I'm 23 now, and i just don't care. lol...i usually just shave it off or go with a #1 buzz every 5-7 days.

Stanger00

Established Member
I don't really mind but I haven't cut my hair down. I rock a 3 guard faded to finger length on top. Just have some thinning on top. Started when I was 24 and I'm 27 now. Minoxil shit works I just gave up with keeping up with it.

I also had a frontal sinus fracture and after surgery I have a scar going from ear to ear over the top of my head. Looks funny with a 1 guard buzz.

oldmodman

Established Member
Nope.

Still got plenty of hair. All gray. And it started getting gray when I was 18.:uh oh:

But at least it's still almost all there.:banana:

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
Whats up Al? Havnt lost any hair lately but then again I don't have abs like yourself. Sooo,.... I wouldn't stress big Dogg. :)

Just putting in a lot of work, Jesse. I've got a tournament coming up on Dec. 3rd for the North American Grappling Association Championships. I'm looking to bring home a couple medals. Of course I'll be posting pics and the such if I do. I am fighting at 149, so that is a SUPER easy weight cut. Other than that, just sitting around working and losing my hair. nothing new to see here. LOL :lol:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Just putting in a lot of work, Jesse. I've got a tournament coming up on Dec. 3rd for the North American Grappling Association Championships. I'm looking to bring home a couple medals. Of course I'll be posting pics and the such if I do. I am fighting at 149, so that is a SUPER easy weight cut. Other than that, just sitting around working and losing my hair. nothing new to see here. LOL :lol:

That's badass man:rockon:. Post pics no matter what, grappling is a tough sport. I would train every so often and damn that sport can burn some serious calories no doubt! Kick their ass and Good Luck Al.

99 BIG RED

Established Member
I don't know ! I have been cutting my hair like that since high school.

I guess I could let it grow, but I can't stand it after a week.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
29, salt and pepper going on and I've noticed I'm thinning on top. I suppose that's life. I've got one hell of a beard though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread