Anyone going to RPR?

D98GT

Established Member
It is tempting after my last track attempt put me very close to the 10s and was only limited from doing so due to popping off an intercooler pipe; however, I believe I just might wait for even better weather.

KBLEO

Established Member
I've had this car for almost 3 months and haven't been to the track yet, new world record for me. I am definitely going, hopefully I can remember how to drive.

LSKILLA

Established Member
Come on Larry I want to see that beast run! Sent my Nitrous log over to Daniel last night to make sure everything is on point.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
guess i need to put my window regulator in tonight so i can put my door panel all back together

65fastback2+2

Established Member
If anyone has any slicks/wheels I could borrow for the terminator, that would be fun...if not, I'll skate it down the track on the BFG's hah

stretchb

Established Member
Come on Larry I want to see that beast run! Sent my Nitrous log over to Daniel last night to make sure everything is on point.

Daniel got back with me today after looking over the logs on the 9.2 pass. says we can go faster.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
I got off work this morning and took a vid of a quick 45-120mph pull, sorry for the crappy quality/shakiness.....She's liking the high 60 degree weather though, wonder how she like it when we get some low 50 degree weather. :banana:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pelN8fVTv60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stretchb

Established Member
I got off work this morning and took a vid of a quick 45-120mph pull, sorry for the crappy quality/shakiness.....She's liking the high 60 degree weather though, wonder how she like it when we get some low 50 degree weather. :banana:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pelN8fVTv60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that thing is loud! u need to put some turbos on it.

Users who are viewing this thread