Anyone going to RPR?

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
It's a go for me! Should be rolling up there in a big crowd. Doubt I run tomorrow night though, I want to watch and meet some other 5.0 owners and see their set ups.

KBLEO

Established Member
I made 4 passes, 2 which I didn't get a time slip for thanks to the lady in the control room hitting the wrong buttons as told to me by the ladies in the booth. I will definitely be going out on tires next visit. Ran 12.7 @ 114 leaving at 1k rpm (2.1X 60 ft.). I felt my last pass where I reved it up to 4k and and let the clutch out slow was my best pass but of course - no time slip. Kind of frustrating. Hope next weekend is better.

Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
First time out on 18" dr's and cut my best 60' ever! 1.751 and 12.09! Still working on finding the best way to launch these tires and can't wait to get out there again.

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
I made 4 passes, 2 which I didn't get a time slip for thanks to the lady in the control room hitting the wrong buttons as told to me by the ladies in the booth. I will definitely be going out on tires next visit. Ran 12.7 @ 114 leaving at 1k rpm (2.1X 60 ft.). I felt my last pass where I reved it up to 4k and and let the clutch out slow was my best pass but of course - no time slip. Kind of frustrating. Hope next weekend is better.

I took some videos of some other 5.0s last night, I remember your car.. Let me see if I videod any of your runs, it will be difficult to see the times though.

Stormtrooper5.0

Established Member
Weather was anything but ideal. I can't launch this car for crap.. I need major practice. I also feel my tune is very weak. But it could just be in my head I suppose. Hopefully a new tune coming in the weeks to come.

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
Get any of a silver 13' on drift wheels? Throw'em up!:beer:

I actually think I do, probably your first run of the night against one of the kids that rolled up their with us, his Mach 1. Send me a pm with your number and I'll send it too you. Can't get it posted on here for some reason.

clean92lx

Established Member
Who all is goin next Friday? If its doesn't rain, weather should be really nice high of 72* and low 59*!!

Users who are viewing this thread