Anyone have a cobra or mustang tattoo?

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
Im pretty sure lots of you on here have some..im looking to get a the cobra emblem on my arm around may..but i just dont want the cobra by itself. I wanted to get some other things behind it maybe..? I really dont know yet..so i was looking foward to seeing some on you guys to get more ideas..thanks!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
no pics but yeah I'll be the first to admit I have the cobra tat with a small tribal thingamabobby underneath for some added bling effect...flame suit on

mysterio

Established Member
Shelby owner in our local Stang club has a Cobra tat that is as near perfect as a tat can get. If I can remember to bring a camera to our monthly meeting next week, I'll try and get a shot of it.

It really has to be seen to see how well a tat like that can come out.

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
no pics but yeah I'll be the first to admit I have the cobra tat with a small tribal thingamabobby underneath for some added bling effect...flame suit on

lol ya i wanted some kinda tribal design but i wasnt sure how it would look together with the cobra..haha

Shelby owner in our local Stang club has a Cobra tat that is as near perfect as a tat can get. If I can remember to bring a camera to our monthly meeting next week, I'll try and get a shot of it.

It really has to be seen to see how well a tat like that can come out.

Sounds good man! Id like to see a pic!!

mean03

Established Member
I have a custom Cobra symbol on my arm, i had them custom make it from a Shelby emblem. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pic, but I am really happy with it.

CobraTatto.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have the running horse tattoo'd in the upper part of my back, about the size of the emblem on the car. People will hate on it and think tattoos are dumb, but if it has importance to you and means something in your life then tell them to **** off.

mysterio

Established Member
The guy I was referring to has his tat as his facebook profile. Here's his link:
Mike Di Bona | Facebook

Not sure if you have to be his friend to see his profile, I don't know all the nuances of facebook. It's one of the best I've seen, including its color.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
I've got a really nice running pony emblem on my left Pec muscle.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I've really been thinking about this for the past few years, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Users who are viewing this thread