anyone have ABC exclusive 03 cobra wing w/o light pictures!!!

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
well i want a cobra wing really bad just dont wana pay the price and im kinda feelin the look of this without the light...anyone have any other pictures? this is all i could find

ROTM-Dragon4.jpg

ROTMNmra3.jpg

what are your guys opinions??

before anyone flames...i tried the search and found nothing!!:pop:

Scocuddie

Established Member
Doesn't look too bad, but I think I'm just use to seeing a third brake light there that this wing is looking weird.

Isn't it law that you need to have a third brake light tho?

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
Doesn't look too bad, but I think I'm just use to seeing a third brake light there that this wing is looking weird.

Isn't it law that you need to have a third brake light tho?

whats up bro..i met you at a car show awhile back...my brother had the white mach 1..friends with dustin right? anyway

There are two laws in the CA vehicle code (24011 and 24012) which require compliance to the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. FMVS no. 108 requires all vehicles built after 1993 to have a 3rd brake light. That being said, in CA, you're not going to get a ticket unless you really, really do something to irritate the officer, in which case you can be cited.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
well i want a cobra wing really bad just dont wana pay the price and im kinda feelin the look of this without the light...anyone have any other pictures? this is all i could find

ROTM-Dragon4.jpg

ROTMNmra3.jpg

what are your guys opinions??

before anyone flames...i tried the search and found nothing!!:pop:

I KNOW THE GUY THAT OWNS THAT CAR !!! he`s a good friend of mine

& thats a factory 03 cobra spoiler that the 3rd break light was deleted & filled in

StriderTacticaL

Established Member
No pics but here's a video I found on youtube:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhD91c4-orE"]YouTube - DAMN...1 BAD ASS 04 MUSTANG GT[/nomedia]

I heard from a few people that ABC stuff is generally crap though

wjk

Established Member
Not really feelin it, looks a little plain.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't like it at all. Looks too plain. But maybe that's because I'm so used to seeing the 3rd brake light. I wouldn't want to risk getting cited for not having the required 3rd brake light anyway. JMO.

WNRacing

Established Member
Yep, that's my car as of a year ago.. It's an OEM '03 Spoiler with the 3rd brake light filled so I can't speak to the quality of ABC's stuff. All that I can say is that typically if body parts are cheap, they're cheap for a reason... You'll probably have to do some prep work to get it "right."

How it is as of now:

CIMG6274.jpg

CIMG6370.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

CIMG6449.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Not a fan. Looks too flat in that area now without the 3rd brakelight to break it up.

maybe if there was some sort of crease line running down the length to add some depth.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
^^that explorer blow your doors in? Lol jk..love that 96 gt vert in the other pic ahah/.....also i like the wing..similar but a way to be different...go for it

Predatorbird

Established Member
There is a member on here that put one on his 99 Rio Red GT. I thought it looked pretty good on red because the missing 3rd brake light didn't stand out as much. I'll have to see if I can't dig up the thread.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
why even post if your goin to have the whole "not my car" mentality bud!! lol i find it funny...

my minds made up that ima try it...and if i find a good deal on a cobra wing ill already be set up for it!!

thanks guys

cause i can if you dont like what people have to say then dont post sorry i am not an asshole but i dont like it now in red like one guy said it might look good but again not my car bud.

Users who are viewing this thread