Anyone here have anxiety?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Yep. but i work for a very busy hospital where it requires me going 100mph right when i walk in the door at 630am.

Thats why i have a little green pill to help me relax. Go talk to your Doc as i did and he will advise you as he sees it.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Yup. Lexapro and Prozac are good medications. Xanax is also good for those immediate cases.

Take to your doctor. Depression and anxiety is terrible shit. People who don't have it, won't understand.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Well, at 56 years old I have pretty much overcome all the things I worried about as a kid. Plus all my relatives are already dead.
So the only anxiety I have now is "performance" anxiety.:shrug:

cheese5.0

Cheese...?
Established Member
Take to your doctor. Depression and anxiety is terrible shit. People who don't have it, won't understand.[/QUOTE]

truer words could not have been said. i've had bad anxiety since i was 9. had my first panic attack when i was around 11 or 12. my friends just never understood why i would worry all the time or why i had to take medicine. i eventually grew out of it as i got older but as soon as college started it all came back again. it really affects all aspects of your life even your relationships. even though its all in your head, medication is definitely the way to go if your anxiety is bad and you cant overcome it on your own, no shame in talking to your doctor about it.

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
Yep, ended my stint with mary jane. I'm assuming it had to do with hot-tubbing for too long to.

You usually have a sudden onset of an irrational fear. That kicks on fight or flight mode releasing adrenaline. The more you think about the initial fear, or the feeling you're experiencing, which is inevitable, the more it compounds. Pretty soon everything becomes scary, new thoughts, feeling of absolute doom, the uneasy feeling, hot flashes, racing heart.

At the time of the attack it truly is the most terrifying thing you can imagine. Your mind, heart, and body feel like they're going a million miles a second. You can't exit your head, and focus on some task there's too much going on up there. Like I said I've only had one and I feel terrible for anybody who get's them often. Mine may have been worse due to the "heightened" senses I was under at the time, but it's enough for me to not wish it on my worse enemy. I don't even like too much caffeine anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread