ANYONE IN BATON ROUGE, LA

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Question for you guyz......anywhere over there that you bring your cars for racing parts or is Thunder Racing the only place? I'm in Biloxi now and and there is nothing over here. Everyone over here take their vehicles to JMS in Mobile to do any tuning. If anyone plans a get-together, let me know and i'll definately show up. Take care all!

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
everybody listnen up, i dont own a cobra yet lol :nonono: , i been :read: car's, they dont have alot of svt cobra's around my area except yall, if anyone plans a meeting let me know ill surely be there if i have to walk, im trying to gather friends from all around my area since everybody like's svt cobra's and that is on this site, pm me if anything is up :beer:

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
well passed by there earlier, they have a mystic chrome outside :eek: , and they have a solid white and a black conv

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Of course. Always wanting big bucks for the Snakes. I got my Lightning for around $19k w. 3,200mi on it. I like my L only cause i am a truck guy. But i have great love for the Snakes.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Looks like I'm going to texas to meet some of those guys, gonna go on their Houston to austin cruise.
We need something like that, I know a few guys from down here went to Alexandria to meet some of the guys from up north a while back, mabye we could do that again.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
geez, i didnt know they have alot people around my area on here :shrug: , anyone know where denham spring's is, thats where im located lol

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Originally posted by machncobra
geez, i didnt know they have alot people around my area on here :shrug: , anyone know where denham spring's is, thats where im located lol
I will pass through there tommorrow

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I know Denham Springs well. My g-ma used to live off of Juban Rd. And i know most of the area well also. My cousin lives in Walker. I'm usually around that area bout once every 2 months or so.

Users who are viewing this thread