ANYONE IN BATON ROUGE, LA

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
really, they have one 1996-97 black svt cobra that works down the street, on the hood he has a big svt snake

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Stampede, You and Mach need to make it over here for Cruisin the Coast. It's the first full week in October. Lots of nice cars. Maybe 1 to 2 thousand.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Yea, I was supposed to go this past year but had to work. I will make it this year, PM me next time you come down, Mabye we could set up a meet for then.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Usually Cruisin the Coast is packed all over the place. I'll see if i can arrange some info for ya so ya can stay the night in the hotels...it's like 24-7 cars... It's trully bad ass!

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
what im trying to do is, make friends off here, since everybody is into cars, i have been in one svt before and it was a 1999 svt cobra conv, awesome car

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I do come to Biloxi every now and then to gamble, mabye I'll look you up next time.
Gotta go for a while guys, I'm at work.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
ohhhh, i got ya. Well, that's around my neighborhood. HMMMM, i wouldn't mind running into them. think ya could introduce me? LOL

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
it was a one time thing, i never seen them again, actually i was kinda younger than i am now, my dad asked if they would take me for a ride and they did with the top down, i wish i could :(

Users who are viewing this thread