Anyone know this car by chance?

Oso

Established Member
I sold this car to a young guy earlier this year, was just wondering if he had killed himself in the car or wrapped it around a tree yet?j/k
I just want to see how he is enjoying it.

Cobra12106013.gif

Oso

Established Member
I live in Arizona, the car was on ebay and was purchased by the kids mother for a graduation present. I think they lived in S carolina.

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
Oso said:
I live in Arizona, the car was on ebay and was purchased by the kids mother for a graduation present.

Ugh. Kids these days need to work for their own damn cars.

I bought myself one for my graduation present (from college of course)

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
MountainDew said:
Ugh. Kids these days need to work for their own damn cars.

+1 on that one

i just turned 20, i pay 400+ per month for my mach, i appreciate it that much more :-D [/hijack]

nice cobra!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Well, it's not me. I remeber seeing this car on E-Bay and being pissed because it was Sonic Blue with BBS RK Plasma wheels.....just like mine, LOL!!

-Mike

Oso

Established Member
Lol, I tossed it up on ebay and pulled it off in the matter of two days, kid you not more people called me after I took the car off giving offers. I got stupid insane offers on the car and I think that was due to the wheel and tire combo.

repsol

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
I would like to know too... Nice car, I have the same wheels in my garage waiting on tire money! :beer:

Cobra12106013.gif
[/QUOTE]
Sell me the wheels cheap then u will have tire $$$(hehehe)

VEE EIGHT

Banned
Oso said:
I live in Arizona, the car was on ebay and was purchased by the kids mother for a graduation present. I think they lived in S carolina.

What the hell?!?!?! Why couldnt I have gotten a graduation present like that?

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Slo65 said:
+1 on that one

i just turned 20, i pay 400+ per month for my mach, i appreciate it that much more :-D [/hijack]

nice cobra!

haha sean, i pay 483 a month for my mach sucka!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
nice ass car!! i might trade mine in one day for a sonic blue.....maybe.....

richord06

Established Member
there was one like that at the shop I goto in Monroe/Indian Trail, N. Carolina, which is just north of S. Carolina.

same owner? who knows?

the car looked good though.

Last edited:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Oso, the car is currently in the impound lot at the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department. He brought it to us after he demolished a halfshaft doing burnouts down at the beach. We installed a built solid axle with uppers, lowers, shocks, new exhaust, etc. Two weeks later, he had worn through one of the bearings on the uppers (he tried to adjust them himself and screwed up). We replaced them at no charge to him and sent him on his way. Mustangweek was rolling around the corner and he was still having issues with the rearend. We were so busy, we didnt get to him, but he the car was still drivable, so we told him how to get the car back (we were already at the beach). The night before he left, he accidentally put Diesel fuel in to the car. We had a buddy of ours meet him, then tow it back to our shop, where it sat til we got back from the beach. We confirmed it was Diesel fuel (he denied it, even though you could smell it on the injectors). He was frustrated with us b/c we couldnt "fix" the rearend before Mustangweek, so he had it towed to another local speed shop. They replaced all the lines, injectors, etc for the Diesel problem, then did something to the rear end (which he was still having issues with, not sure why b/c we know the axle is right). He got it tuned with the Nitrous and was putting down a little over 550rwhp (a little on the low side, but they're just numbers). Apparently a STI was talking crap to him at a local hangout and they decided to run on a local interstate. An unmarked car was following them and got it on video. Ive been keeping up with the proceedings b/c if he loses the car, Im gonna buy it from the auction. i'll keep you updated.

Users who are viewing this thread