Anyone know this car??

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
My first post on this part of the forum! I soon hope to be a proud owner of a Terminator, as I am currently in the market for one. My buddy from Memphis told me about this Cobra for sale up there by him, (Link is below) that I should check out. I talked to the owner and he seems like a stand up guy so we are possibly working out a deal.

Here's the question.... Does anybody know anything about this car first hand or second hand that may be good or bad? any input would be greatly appreciated, cuz I've been burned before!:beer:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931554

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
My first post on this part of the forum! I soon hope to be a proud owner of a Terminator, as I am currently in the market for one. My buddy from Memphis told me about this Cobra for sale up there by him, (Link is below) that I should check out. I talked to the owner and he seems like a stand up guy so we are possibly working out a deal.

Here's the question.... Does anybody know anything about this car first hand or second hand that may be good or bad? any input would be greatly appreciated, cuz I've been burned before!:beer:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931554

I don't know the car, but the guy selling it is a member here. His ID is BlackVNM, just search that name.

I don't know if this will work, but I searched BlackVNM and keyword "cobra" and came up with this:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4484804

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
yeah that was Aaron's car (balckVNM). I met him at myrtle beach for mustang week. super cool guy. i was seriously thinking about purchasing this car. I looked it over during mustang week pretty good (this was in July) the car was perfect. he drove it to myrtle beach, no issues at all. great running car.

I know he sold the car after that. not sure who the new owner was. I talked to him a couple times on here, seemed like a nice guy. He said the car was exactly as Aaron left it......if so, its still a nice car!

SeankySnake

Established Member
yeah that was Aaron's car (balckVNM). I met him at myrtle beach for mustang week. super cool guy. i was seriously thinking about purchasing this car. I looked it over during mustang week pretty good (this was in July) the car was perfect. he drove it to myrtle beach, no issues at all. great running car.

I know he sold the car after that. not sure who the new owner was. I talked to him a couple times on here, seemed like a nice guy. He said the car was exactly as Aaron left it......if so, its still a nice car!

I too can vouch for that car. I too remeber seeing it at Mustang Week. It is and was a very clean car at the time and sounds great also.:beer:

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Update I picked up the car this weekend and I'm extremely happy, It's everything the seller had promised and you guys here had vouched for! Good looking out for a fellow SVTP member, thanks again...

Charles

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Shoulda posted up, there's a pretty large SVTOA group up here. I saw it posted on the local board, looked clean.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is good news. You moved pretty fast on it. Sounds like that was a smart thing to do. Best of luck with your "new" Terminator. Now let the fun begin! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread