Anyone near Knoxville?

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Jeez, I heard the snow really wasn't that bad to the West. Asheville's streets never even got bad. All clear here. Now Charlotte and Greensboro got slammed. I'll be there tomorrow.

TrophyCar

Established Member
So everybody's being so quiet. Everybody still planning to come? I'll be leaving here around 9:30 or so. Mapquest I know overshoots the arrival time, but to leave time for traffic and weather, I'll leave early. See everyone there? Cell phone will be on.

OkiedokieRidge

Established Member
Woohooo! I'm gonna be able to make it after all. I'll meet ya'll at that sea food place, but I think I'll eat before I get there (sea food isn't really a favorite lol). Anyway, I'll be there about 1.

See ya then.

Dave

p.s. I'll be bringing a video camera, if someone wants to do some filming since I can't drive and film at the same time. ;-)

Copperhead

"Cover me, Porkins!"
Established Member
Is anyone gonna drive it once to see how the salt is? I could care less, as I am a slow ass...but I'd hate for someone to get a little too sideways through there.

Hazman

SVT Traitor
Established Member
I always take the first run up nice and easy to check out the roads and traffic. I am also bringing a video camara but I have a mount for mine in the car on my rollbar. Just got that in and looking forward to trying it out.

Dragon:thumbsup: Dragon:D Dragon :rockon:

TrophyCar

Established Member
I'll be leaving in a little over an hour. My plan is to make my way to the restaurant via the dragon since I'm already on the East side. I'll be happy to let you guys know how it looks. Glad to see the L will be coming. Those trucks are badass! If anybody has a suggestion for something I should bring with me, just give me a call. I'm gonna grab some extra clothes for pictures cause it looks to be a pretty day and the radios. Anything I'm forgetting?? (828) 768-1657

Jen

TrophyCar

Established Member
I had a blast, although the drive home was very long, very curvy, and just down right creepy!! LOL, I drove through the Dragon on the way home, and passed ONE car the whole time. No lights, no other cars, and that little gas station was closed!!! UGH. Anyway . . . I'm uploading pics as we speak and just wanted to suggest that we either post links in this thread or start a new one in South for links to pics, cause I never check the multimedia Forum and I'm not sure who's s/n's to look for to be posting them. I'll put up a link when I'm done with mine. Only 19 mins left on Dial-up. Hahaah

gkidd

Established Member
SSR GT3 Wheels and G-force tires...must sell cheap

I am selling my car and need to sell the wheels I just bought.

These are 10.5 Rear 9.5 front 18inch SSR GT3's from tire rack.

Tires are 295 rear and 265 front less than 150 miles on the tires and less than a month old.

Paid $3400 will take $2500.

Hopefully buyer will be near Knoxville and I can deliver personally so as to buyer can be certain of Mint condition of these wheels and tires.

Can be seen at www.gkidd.com on the car.

Thanks
Greg

gkidd

Established Member
I've got a regular cab Dodge Truck and Cobra Mustang and a 1 year old. The mustang is costing me over $700/month to own and I MIGHT drive it 3x a month...time for that $700 to go toward something more family oriented. Maybe I can get another toy when my boy is a little bigger.

Price is now $2300 FIRM

Users who are viewing this thread