Anyone pop the question over the holidays?

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free...;-)

because when you buy it, its yours and no one else bothers it. when they see that ring its game over.

-plus she can cook good and makes more money than i do!

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
This ring looks like it wouldn't be easy to take off. :D

permanent-ring.jpg

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
As always Riddla comes on here with his ANTI marriage/woman bullshit.

Not every woman is out there to **** you over. The only thing I ever see people talk about is the cost of divorce. If money is your only concern about your marriage then I probably understand why it doesn't work.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
so cliche`

cmon guys it's supposed to be a one in a lifetime moment be original dammit!

i just popped the question one day in OCT 97 when my now wife and i were walking towards to woods...i had the ring for a few weeks and was just waiting for a moment, the moment presented itself

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Just kinda curious... But why is that? They've been dating for 2 years prior..

The reason you don't propose on any holiday is because if she decides that she doesn't want to marry you... she can claim the ring was a gift and you won't get it back. This is the reason you don't propose on Christmas, Birthdays, etc....

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The reason you don't propose on any holiday is because if she decides that she doesn't want to marry you... she can claim the ring was a gift and you won't get it back. This is the reason you don't propose on Christmas, Birthdays, etc....

This doesn't make any sense. She wouldn't have the ring on her finger until she said yes, so how could she claim it as a gift if it's still in my hand?

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
so cliche`

cmon guys it's supposed to be a one in a lifetime moment be original dammit!

i just popped the question one day in OCT 97 when my now wife and i were walking towards to woods...i had the ring for a few weeks and was just waiting for a moment, the moment presented itself

I agree. Rob asked me while we were doing yard work. I had been bagging grass with my bare hands, so my palms were green! It was definitely spontaneous and unforgettable (not that I would forget that anyway).

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I sent my wife on a scavenger hunt through the house with about 15 notes until she opened the closet door and I was there on my knees with our little girl standing beside me. Still have the notes tucked away in a "memorabilia bag" along with letters she would write me during classes"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread