Anyone want to meet up in Crestview FL this Saturday

fangs99

Established Member
Meet up in Crestview FL
Anyone in the panhandle want to meet up at the hooters in Crestview FL right off I-10 this Saturday at 5:30?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I didn't know about this section either, That hooters is like 3 min from my house. Let me know the next time a meet goes down in Crestview, or even surrounding areas, got a new cobra looking to do some cruises/highway pulls

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Guess I should check this section more often.

Have we met?

He has been out once before Troy but just got his turbo car finish about a month ago now and he hasnt been out sense.

I didn't know about this section either, That hooters is like 3 min from my house. Let me know the next time a meet goes down in Crestview, or even surrounding areas, got a new cobra looking to do some cruises/highway pulls

There is a track day deal in PCB. You should come on over to p cola one night :beer:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Sounds good, Im heading to my parents house in GA, to pick up the car and make a few passes at the local 1/4 mile, but im down for a meet after that sometime. Does XXX do Dyno days ever? I'd like to throw mine on to see what it makes, it's just street tuned.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I got three people that will for sure get on the dyno. I'm sure we could easily make it a big turn out..Just need some ahead time to get the information out.

Let me know if you guys find anything out and I'll let anyone I know with a car about it.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm down for a dyno day at XXX.. I need to see what my car is doing anyways.. Also if there is a meet up in Pcola area as always let me know.. I should be down there this coming Saturday with Troy :beer:..

Let Brad know I'm down :beer: and I can get a few other cars in on it too from my work.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
I remember back in the 2008 ish. day, bobby and I used to really pr the dyno days and we had great turnouts. I'm sure between all of us we could get a great turnout and have bobby do his crawfish again.

Troy that vert you were thinking about is, Josh's..and yes that thing is a beast. I have to check this section more often too..I forget about it. lol

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Sounds good, Im heading to my parents house in GA, to pick up the car and make a few passes at the local 1/4 mile, but im down for a meet after that sometime. Does XXX do Dyno days ever? I'd like to throw mine on to see what it makes, it's just street tuned.

from my understanding, they're planning to have one coming up within the next month. check out PFOmustangs.com/forum/.....there's a thread started on this topic.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Brad needs to do one soon, however, he's not much for working on weekends. A dyno day means he is at the shop on Saturday.

That's probably the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread