Anyone want to meet up in Crestview FL this Saturday

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Anyone know what Brad charges to tune? My car is way off, but I've heard he is quite overpriced.. would like to get a 93 octane tune. 2.8KB on 20lbs.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I sent an employee of XXX a PM on Facebook saying I volunteer to work that day if Brad has a dyno event.

I've received no reply.

Anyone know what Brad charges to tune? My car is way off, but I've heard he is quite overpriced.. would like to get a 93 octane tune. 2.8KB on 20lbs.

I've been quoted $450.00

Last edited:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Turbo trail, call xXx and ask to speak to Brad. My 03 cobra has had many hours of dyno time for different set-ups. The drivability that Brad can put in your car is second to none. All in all, Brad has tuned 8 of my close friends mustangs, and they all have stated that it's the best tune they've ever had.

Best of luck.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member

I sent an employee of XXX a PM on Facebook saying I volunteer to work that day if Brad has a dyno event.

I've received no reply.

I've been quoted $450.00
I've been quoted $550, so I guess it's who you know ?!?

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
or the application (mod list)? :shrug:

Whipple 2.9 / 3.5-3.25 upper stk lower / return / 80's / EGR and PVC delete.....
Felt was fairly common build :shrug:

Off topic: are there any new places to eat in Destin. Taking wife this weekend to "just get away for the day" with NO kids. Looking for someplace relaxing.....maybe off the beaten path but delish!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
For anyone interested;

I found out every first Saturday of the month a mustang club gets together at noon at the Crestview hooters, and does its own little "show in shine" several cobras, roushs, modded cars show up. Alot of retired military, but still young cats running around also.

They are actually trying to get all V8's to show up to the first saturday in June, meet. Supposedly the subaru crowd is trying to come out and top the domestic crowd.

Possible meet up for some saturday night prospects...

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It is June 2nd or June 9th?? I know you said the first sat, but figured I'd ask.. If it's the 2nd I won't be able to make it as my mom leaves on the 3rd at 4am..

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
June 2nd. And it's all good guys, it's the first Saturday of each month ALL YEAR.

I'll let you know if it's worth the time, but from what I heard a good amount of rides show up.

Users who are viewing this thread