Anyone want to meet up in Crestview FL this Saturday

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I will have to roll out on street tires. The drag radials are to worn and I don't trust them to make a 85+ mile round trip.

However, the food, view, and conversation is worth it for me.

2001asp

Established Member
Hell yeah... So many Cobra's and boosted mayhem on the road at one time. Can't wait for the cruise and races that may arise just getting to Crestview. We really need to get a lock down on a Prime Pre-Meet up to gather as Mustangs as we can........Lets get that time and location set....

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I mean like hopefully the turnout of mustangs is the same next time.

Doesn't matter, I just got off the phone with Rachel. I made sure the first Saturday of next month was booked for you, just so you couldn't make it. She told me that the first Saturday of EVERY month is now THE official VicS. work day.

Last edited:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Last nights, easy pass on heavy cobra wheels. Can't wait to get some weight reduction and really launch this thing!
[youtube_browser]ZuV3OeDYr5I[/youtube_browser]

She went a [email protected]. with a 2.0 60ft LOL...Cant wait for the 1/4

Last edited:

2001asp

Established Member
Soooooo.....We really should get a meet up spot. Something that's easy. Perhaps a 1/2 hour stand-bye, and then bolt. You guys know the area better then I. What's it gonna be?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
supposed to be some hooters girls dunking booths, and a few little game type deals supposedly. should be a decent turnout, even if its just from the SVTP Florida section. I don't know anyone from this club so I can't provide much. But its hooters and fast cars so... I'm there.

Hopefully it turns into a gathering we can build from. I doubt I'll be able to get any runs with anyone, Im on 285 KDW's and they arent even putting up a fight with the new tune.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
i know i not running anyone...... did some suspension work and something is off. just noticed today on way to work. hoping to attempt to fix fri afternoon and have car cleaned by sat am.

Users who are viewing this thread