apology to aed on past issues

SCalla1384

Established Member
This rubs me the wrong way. Pride is a smelly wet dog, and nobody likes the smell of a wet dog. If you feel this strongly about the OP and tuning his car, then I would have taken it to PM and not posted it pubically. You just put yourself in the ring when you didnt need to. Your reputation is good here, but when you post stuff like this after someone apologized like this, it makes me see you like some grudge holding old bag.

Who else did you say has your tunes..........

Kidding me? It's not about pride, god forbid if something happens to op's car, who knows if he'll keep putting blame on Shaun. And posting insane posts again.

I don't blame Shaun at all, I wouldn't touch the car. And in a "pm" I'd tell OP to go **** himself :)

Deespeed99

Established Member
This rubs me the wrong way. Pride is a smelly wet dog, and nobody likes the smell of a wet dog. If you feel this strongly about the OP and tuning his car, then I would have taken it to PM and not posted it pubically. You just put yourself in the ring when you didnt need to. Your reputation is good here, but when you post stuff like this after someone apologized like this, it makes me see you like some grudge holding old bag.

Honestly it didnt change my opinion at all of him. If anything it made me look at the OP with a little bit less respect. The fact that Shaun would even consider tuning his new setup after that what he posted speaks volumes to me. A lot of other tuners would've told him to kick rocks after that 1st post on the other forum.

Shaun@AED

A agree with you here for the most part.
There is no doubt I am holding a grudge. It was a personal attack and I do take offense to it.

After receiving the PM/email from the OP requesting the tune, I called him on the phone and we talked for a good 25min. I expressed my frustrations and we actually had a pretty good conversation.

The question is do I stand up and say 'water under the bridge' and tune the vehicle, or let it be what it is and not do any work for the OP. I have not decided...

Last edited:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member

Shaun is doing nothing different than any other business in this situation. He has the right to choose who he will and will not so business with just as a restaurant does to serve food.

It's a catch 22 for Shaun in my opinion. If he does tune his car, and another negative shit slinging rant results, people will say "I told you not to tune his car..." But if he doesn't tune it, people are already saying "but he apologized..."

scott_0

Established Member
if I were in your shoes, I wouldnt tune the car........

sleek98

Established Member
Thats a hard call Shaun.

Having been around many customers over the past 15 years in the family business I personally would say not to tune his car.

Peoples views never really seem to change when something goes wrong.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
probably get kicked off the site for this lol... but here is what the OP had to say on s197

"man I have been getting infractions like crazy over stating truth and actual facts over there... **** SID ans his ****** ass svtPerformance.com used to respect the shit out of that site and actually gain knowledge, now all you get is warnings for getting banned because the ****** Shaun Perry IS a ****ing Horrible Tuner and a Liar and people believe every ****ing word out of his mouth and all they do is protect the lies .... it an embarrassment to the mustang community. And it all comes down to the idiots who own the 2011+ cars that they know absolutely nothing about except what that HOMO SHAUN says they should do!
**** them"

i knew you were gay shaun i just knew it.

OP Shaun is a great tuner and a great guy. He has helped me quite a bit and has never done a crappy job tuning my car. we have had issues but i just tell him whats going on and BAM with in 30mins i get a new tune. some stuff he was still figuring out and i knew this so i didnt get pissed off. you just need to calm down bud.

OP it is a big boy move to post on here and say you are sorry...but if you want to make it better you need to go delete all the shit talk you have made. no need to have it out there for someone to real in the future.

im not picking sides btw but i still think shaun is the #1 best coyote tuner :rolling:

Last edited:

Mike Rousch

Established Member
Shaun, Since we do the same thing I think my opinion might help some.. I have had a few similar situations as this and I did end up working with the guys. This was a few years back and to this day we still do regular business together. Now in this situation i was never attacked on a personal level like you have been here. So its a hard decision for you.

On the other hand a have had a few local guys attack me on a personal level and no amount of money would ever persuade me to help them out in any way ever again. Good luck with your decision:beer:

97snakebite

Established Member
probably get kicked off the site for this lol... but here is what the OP had to say on s197

"man I have been getting infractions like crazy over stating truth and actual facts over there... **** SID ans his ****** ass svtPerformance.com used to respect the shit out of that site and actually gain knowledge, now all you get is warnings for getting banned because the ****** Shaun Perry IS a ****ing Horrible Tuner and a Liar and people believe every ****ing word out of his mouth and all they do is protect the lies .... it an embarrassment to the mustang community. And it all comes down to the idiots who own the 2011+ cars that they know absolutely nothing about except what that HOMO SHAUN says they should do!
**** them"

i knew you were gay shaun i just knew it.

OP Shaun is a great tuner and a great guy. He has helped me quite a bit and has never done a crappy job tuning my car. we have had issues but i just tell him whats going on and BAM with in 30mins i get a new tune. some stuff he was still figuring out and i knew this so i didnt get pissed off. you just need to calm down bud.

OP it is a big boy move to post on here and say you are sorry...but if you want to make it better you need to go delete all the shit talk you have made. no need to have it out there for someone to real in the future.

im not picking sides btw but i still think shaun is the #1 best coyote tuner and i dont give a shit if JPC went 7s :rolling:

:eek:

chao5.0

Established Member
i wouldn't touch the OP's car, I would just part ways and wish him luck because if something does go wrong in the future then you know this will happen again.

Shaun@AED

Thanks for the support guys.

And Mike, your 20+ years experience in the industry is invaluable and I appreciate the advice.

I'm going to sit on it for another 24hrs and make a decision.

Once again I'd like to say I really do appreciate the effort the OP has made here.

Deranged2013

Established Member
I believe Shaun is one of the best in the business at tuning these coyotes but there are many other great tuners out there. I can't understand why the OP does all this trash talking and then comes back months later asking Shaun to tune his car. Something fishy going on IMO. I mean he has other options unless he has burned those bridges also.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
I believe Shaun is one of the best in the business at tuning these coyotes but there are many other great tuners out there. I can't understand why the OP does all this trash talking and then comes back months later asking Shaun to tune his car. Something fishy going on IMO. I mean he has other options unless he has burned those bridges also.

I wonder if he's made his way onto a "do not tune" list...
Wonder if there is such a thing?

PIKE5.0

Established Member
I'm no one, therefore this opinion probably means nothing.. But I had no clue of this situation until this post. Just read it all (boring monday), OP you're a hardass/know it all/dramaqueen but most of all pointlessly devisive. You just start shit. Looks like you need to give several apologies. This one hardly makes up for the things I read in just 2 threads.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
i dont give a shit if JPC went 7s :rolling:

Your more than welcome to your opinion but we have done much more then go 7s

AED is a great guy and tuner im not sure why we are drug in to this.....

I guess we are not that good after all thats why i have a 4 week back log on tuning appointments......

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Shaun is doing nothing different than any other business in this situation. He has the right to choose who he will and will not so business with just as a restaurant does to serve food.

It's a catch 22 for Shaun in my opinion. If he does tune his car, and another negative shit slinging rant results, people will say "I told you not to tune his car..." But if he doesn't tune it, people are already saying "but he apologized..."

+10000. **** the OP and his shitty attitude. AED should wash their hands from tuning the OP's car.

Users who are viewing this thread