Apten Dyno Results

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
500HP SAE on a Heaton is worthless info if not done back to back comparison on the same day :bash: This is probably one of the few mods i did not dyno back to back because it did not work out that i could do it that way. My car the last 2 times at the dyno made 473HP SAE and 468HP SAE the last time i was there so you can safely say i picked up 32-37HP with this ported eaton. I bet all this worthless info will have Brians phone ringing off the hook now since people know that 500HP SAE is possible with his ported eaton. There has been many dyno sheets posted with back to back results from Brian that shows the ported eaton making over 30HP which is exactly what he claims and what my car picked up also.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by hj16
He had 473rwhp before, I cant remember the torque. I'd call a 32rwhp gain newsworthy.
Me, too! :beer:

kpinco

Established Member
HIGH ROLLER: Awesome results!! Sambandit and I should be getting our Eatons back next week!!

We will be installing the GordsFord HE tomorrow!

Thanks for posting!

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Brian your ported blower did exactly what you have been telling everyone that it should make 30 plus HP and you delivered the goods once again and another happy customer :burnout:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Since there is no before and after comparison, it is worthless

:lol: I don't know about you, but we have seen so many dyno's from stock 03's and 03's with upper pullies that we don't need a direct back to back comparison to realize the apten mod works great.

Lets say it again, 505rwhp SAE. . . that is definately good results!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by KevinJKD
:lol: I don't know about you, but we have seen so many dyno's from stock 03's and 03's with upper pullies that we don't need a direct back to back comparison to realize the apten mod works great.

Lets say it again, 505rwhp SAE. . . that is definately good results!
Isn't THAT the truth! :p

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
in fact, I am calling Brian right now after I call my bank to transfer money into my "spending" account!!!!!!

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
LOL You will be glad you did,over 30HP plus for only $549 not bad in my book :burnout:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
not at all. I tried calling Brian but I keep getting the message that they are at PRI? Does anyone know when they will be back?

APTEN

Apten Performance
Established Member
we are fixing the message right now. PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call right back.

Brian

SVTdubs

Established Member
just got off the phone with Brian!!! results will be up after my dyno DEC 22 at 10:00 am!!!!

SVTdubs

Established Member
Id help you out but I promised my buddy I would give him the other pulley I have laying around. If he backs out, Ill give it to you. All you need then would be a chip and SEE YA... its a 2.80

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
actually i have a 2.90RR pulley sitting in a box....still need a 74.0 gates belt, colder plugs and a chip....was thinkin' this summer take it down to apten....get the ported blower, my 2.90 put on and a chip burn....
and while im down there, get that head cooling mod and 26-spline input shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread