Apten phone number?

toby

Does anyone know Apten's number, I can not find it but wanted to ask some questions. Also, If anyone knows about a cog system for these cars. Someone mentioned one on here and I wanted to check it out.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
1993SVT said:
Thanks Larry. I haven't been around in awhile, are these the same people now or did something happen to Apten?

Stiegmeier did the original porting for Apten. They are a great company with excellent customer service. Give Bob and Robyn a call. You won't be disapointed.

Quick Strike

Established Member
n0xlf said:
Is Apten still around doing other things?

The Apten name was sold to MD Motorsports, and the original owner, Brian H (one great guy BTW), went to work for SCT. I had an issue with my Apten reflash after MD took over (very rich). They responded minimally to emails and stalled me for a month. Finaly, they said they would sell me a chip at 10% off. I emailed Brian the original owner about the situation. He offered to reflash my computer for free, but wound up tuning it on the dyno for free since he was going to be visiting in my area. That is the difference between them in my mind. The guy that started Apten wanted to make people happy with their cars even at a cost to himself and the others seem more concerned with making $$$$$$.

Users who are viewing this thread