AR: August 12,13,14

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Well Travis, Christian, and I had a fun high-speed Saturday night... :burnout:

FYI, the leaders chose "ASAP," Arkansas Show and Performance, as our club name. Our next plans are to make a logo so we can get stickers made up and hopefully t-shirts and cards, as well as making a roster of official club members. The members will be determined by the leaders chosen last weekend. Travis or Christian, correct me if I'm wrong on anything, and/or add whatever info you want.

I'm definitely going to be at the Mustang show in Maumelle park this upcoming Sunday. We should all plan something for Saturday again, except make some more detailed plans. ;-)

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I definately plan on being there also. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter or not, but I do want to at least attend.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
White Whine said:
here you go...you can thank me later!
wNzUzNDU3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

My new fav pic..............

Stang32

Established Member
Cheyenne.....R u doing anything this Saturday? I was just seeing if you were planning on going to Centerville this weekend.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
I think Im going to a gigantic party sat night. I may try to hit George Ray's Sunday morning. Also, I need some FEMALE arm candy. Anybody know anybody that would want to go? jello shots and keg beer :bowdown: Oh yeah, and we are going to hit the legendary George Ray's dragstrip on Sunday

Last edited:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
sat night was a lot of fun.....i think we had the craziest japanese chef in the world! well maybe, except for tony at benihanas. now we got the name...we need the logo. and next comes the website! if anyone wants to submit a logo for ASAP it would be much appreciated!

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
sat night was a lot of fun.....i think we had the craziest japanese chef in the world! well maybe, except for tony at benihanas. now we got the name...we need the logo. and next comes the website! if anyone wants to submit a logo for ASAP it would be much appreciated!
I'm going to work on at least one idea this week and let you guys check it out this weekend. I'd love to be the one working on the website, but I know very little about web design. I might have to look up some computer gurus and get a crash course...

:read:

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Saw a red Mach1 on the interstate on the way to work today. Looked sweet.

Anyone ever seen a right-hand drive 04 mystichrome? clicky :thumbsup:

There's a yellow and a red Mach 1 around my neighborhood and everytime I see them I'm like :bowdown: :coolman:, but anyways that RHD 2004 Mystichrome Cobra is pretty damn tight, I wonder if he was right-handed because then he would have to get used to shifting with his left-hand for the swap :dw: .

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
SVTsniper said:
There's a yellow and a red Mach 1 around my neighborhood and everytime I see them I'm like :bowdown: :coolman:, but anyways that RHD 2004 Mystichrome Cobra is pretty damn tight, I wonder if he was right-handed because then he would have to get used to shifting with his left-hand for the swap :dw: .
Yeah that would suck. Even Rosey's not a switch hitter.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Sad Sad Day

Ok guys. I have to admit it. I went out to a certain undisclosed location to run a ls1 Z28, and I won't tell you the results. I'll just let you figure it out by yourself. He had to give me a ride home. Clutch went kapoot. Damnit!!!! :bash: :burn:
What a bad frickin night.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Ok guys. I have to admit it. I went out to a certain undisclosed location to run a ls1 Z28, and I won't tell you the results. I'll just let you figure it out by yourself. He had to give me a ride home. Clutch went kapoot. Damnit!!!! :bash: :burn:
What a bad frickin night.
:eek: :(

I'm sorry to hear that, man. So what now? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread