AR: August 12,13,14

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I just might take you up on that offer Cheye. I'll just have to see what I am doing, but i would still like to attend the car show.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
ah.....after last night with christian i am not sure i want to hear anymore about clutches....lol. hopefully it isnt anything major. sorry i havent been on here much this week, i have been pretty busy with work and the cucumber patch and all. sunday i have to detail a van that was dropped of at my house. a guy bought it for his disabled veteran uncle who gets out of the hospital next week so i really want to get it done for him. so that will pretty much be my plans for sunday i guess. hope you guys have fun! if i get a little spare time i might try and shoot out to murray park or wherever you guys have the cookout.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
We need to cruise like madmen this weekend. School starts soon and I only have a couple weekends left before the mayhem begins. Saturday and Sunday, let's do whatever the hell we can to stay busy.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I will be installing a LFP valve body sometime this weekend......hopefully tonight......Then sometime sat I am going to wash and wax the L

DaddyZ28

Established Member
Somebody give me a call and tell me when we're getting together. I might be getting a few cars to come out.

229 921-4853

Thanks. THis is the only time I'll be online

silverponyGT

POONSTANGER
Established Member
I am down for a BBQ on Sunday like at Murray park or something. I can bring some of my friends if you guys want there a good group. You met one of them already briefly last Saturday (the silver WRX).

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Dunno what I'm doing tonight after work, but I'll give you guys a call tomorrow. Maybe not Duggy because he never calls me back.

For anyone that wants to go to the show early, we should meet up at 9am Sunday and eat some breakfast then head to the show. I might bring out a canopy I have so we can chill under that all day, but I'll need someone to haul it.

silverponyGT

POONSTANGER
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Dunno what I'm doing tonight after work, but I'll give you guys a call tomorrow. Maybe not Duggy because he never calls me back.

For anyone that wants to go to the show early, we should meet up at 9am Sunday and eat some breakfast then head to the show. I might bring out a canopy I have so we can chill under that all day, but I'll need someone to haul it.

Because you always call when i am in the middle of waxing some ass. :coolman:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
silverponyGT said:
Because you always call when i am in the middle of waxing some ass. :coolman:

Man i hate when people just show up at the house when Im trying to get my squrve on.....Damn it just throws a brother off if you know what I mean... :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :banana: :banana: :poke:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Nattie Light?????

I think we have already talked about this at polk....... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread