AR: August 12,13,14

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
I'm back

Well the past few weeks have been crazy i've had to run the entire shop by myself and it's been playin hell on me. But i do have good news. Last last weekend i got 3rd at centerville ,and this past weekend i got 2nd, so other than that not much has changed. So what are the plans for saturday i want to catch up on things with ya'll. I won't be on the internet again so cheyenne or evan someone call me tonight or tomorrow morning and let me know what is going on. My cell is 5014163615. Lets do some crazy crusin. Name of the club is awesome.

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
#1000 posts....YEAY
:pop:
03WetSnake said:
Well the past few weeks have been crazy i've had to run the entire shop by myself and it's been playin hell on me. But i do have good news. Last last weekend i got 3rd at centerville ,and this past weekend i got 2nd, so other than that not much has changed. So what are the plans for saturday i want to catch up on things with ya'll. I won't be on the internet again so cheyenne or evan someone call me tonight or tomorrow morning and let me know what is going on. My cell is 5014163615. Lets do some crazy crusin. Name of the club is awesome.
I'll give you a call tomorrow and see what you're up to, I think some of us should meet up tomorrow afternoon and cruise around or something. I wish we could find somewhere to kick it where there's a lot of people Sat. night.

It would be nice if a bunch of Stangs came out Saturday night!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Im considering, spending a little time and ATTEMPTING to clean some of the rubber out of the fenderwells and checking out the all-Mustang show. Im sure I wont clean it real good, too much hassle for a show without a class for me. However, I will clean and polish all the underhood bling, so everyone bring your sunglasses. :coolman:

And as for the Nattie Light comment, Im going to act like I didnt see that. :loser:

Thought Id post this, it cracked me up. Careful if your opening it at work, not real bad, but some of the content that can be clicked on on the pags is NWS

click for posting and you

Last edited:

WheelsUp4.6

Heartbeat stops here
Established Member
Hey guys i'm from arkansas myself i used to run the the LRRC crowd when i had my camaro, dunno if any of u guys are familiar with them or not, i will be coming back home to AR in a few months and was wondering if you guys didnt mind me becoming part of the club sometime, keep in contace or something, anyways hit me back

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
WheelsUp4.6 said:
Hey guys i'm from arkansas myself i used to run the the LRRC crowd when i had my camaro, dunno if any of u guys are familiar with them or not, i will be coming back home to AR in a few months and was wondering if you guys didnt mind me becoming part of the club sometime, keep in contace or something, anyways hit me back
Damn man you're pimping a beast! Of course you can be a part of everything when you come home. Let us know when you get back, but stay in touch with us until then. And welcome! :beer:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
WheelsUp4.6 said:

Sweet lookin car man! Let us know when you get home and i'm sure we'll all meet up somewhere. :banana:

Jake

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Sweet

I don't know about anyone else, but WheelsUp4.6, has a awesome ride. I've been in cabot off and on and i've never seeen that car. I bet that beast will get it on straightaways. So are we doing anything tonight or what? Ya'll want to eat somewhere. T.G.I. Friday's sound good to anyone? Meet at Gander Mt. at 7pm. Go eat and then take pics and crusie? Need some info, i don't want to stay in Searcy and do nothing beside play with jake's Big Hoe. (Aka their new Tahoe). :nono: :rockon: :nono: :rockon:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
WheelsUp4.6 said:

LRRC? What group is that?

Looks like you have a sweet ride. Can't wait to check it out when you get here. :thumbsup:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Looks like I'm heading up to Centerville in a couple hours. Look me up if any of you guys are going to be up there racing.

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
lethalchem what car are you taking to race? I've been the the past two weeks and i'm kinda gettin wore out, and new tires are getting wasted as well. If you going, look for my shop buddy michael in the blue/blueflamed 90mustang gt you should enjoy watching it. i think i'm going to LR tonight to do some head turning, if anyone is going to be out? Hey i need a 8.8 rearend know where i can get one for under $700.? I'm getting pissed off cause i have to leave at a idle off the line, and still spin like crazy running 10.3s, 2.1,2.0 shorts, < that sucks. I want to launch that Snake at 3500rpm. :lol:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
lethalchem what car are you taking to race? I've been the the past two weeks and i'm kinda gettin wore out, and new tires are getting wasted as well. If you going, look for my shop buddy michael in the blue/blueflamed 90mustang gt you should enjoy watching it. i think i'm going to LR tonight to do some head turning, if anyone is going to be out? Hey i need a 8.8 rearend know where i can get one for under $700.? I'm getting pissed off cause i have to leave at a idle off the line, and still spin like crazy running 10.3s, 2.1,2.0 shorts, < that sucks. I want to launch that Snake at 3500rpm. :lol:

I'm taking the Cobra, my Camaro still has a broken master cylinder from Hallett. I don't plan on racing though. With street tires and this lousy heat, there's no point in trying to pull down any decent times.

How do you intend to "turn some heads"?

I launch around 2k on street tires, with a best of 1.94 for a short time. I'd like a different rear too, but don't have any interest in making the car drag ready. It's my daily driver. I've hear of people picking up ET streets and using moderate launches to clip off 1.8 60's . That would be good enough for me, if I intended to drag regularly, which I don't.

WheelsUp4.6

Heartbeat stops here
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
I don't know about anyone else, but WheelsUp4.6, has a awesome ride. I've been in cabot off and on and i've never seeen that car. I bet that beast will get it on straightaways. So are we doing anything tonight or what? Ya'll want to eat somewhere. T.G.I. Friday's sound good to anyone? Meet at Gander Mt. at 7pm. Go eat and then take pics and crusie? Need some info, i don't want to stay in Searcy and do nothing beside play with jake's Big Hoe. (Aka their new Tahoe). :nono: :rockon: :nono: :rockon:
94df.jpg

Thats cuz i bought it out here, lol cabot never had cool rides like this, steve's 03 cobra is about the best there is around there, well and my buddy nicks 97 trans am i got pics of my old camaro too

EDIT: oh yeah LRRS= little rock racing scene for all of those who didnt know

Last edited:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Well it was good seeing everyone out today. Lets see if I can remember everyone. Me, Caleb, and wait I forget, lets see someone else, no thats it. Me and Caleb. Good group, nothing there that I couldnt outrun, and only one vehicle there that he couldnt outrun. Me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread