ARD's 2010 Camaro

TRXboy

Established Member
Not trying to knock the car, but a mid 11 second pass with full exhaust and a 200 Shot? I would love to see what these cars can do with a little weight cut out of them (make that a lot)

kwkshift

Established Member
Keep in mind that these Camaros have only been out about 6 weeks while the supercharged Mustangs have been out for 6 years. There is a learning curve with any new car.

I'm curious as to what everyone in this thread with their 1800hp "termi" ran on their first pass down the track. ????

whitecobra2387

Established Member
Thats what i said.. something has to be wrong.. i want it to be faster then 120trap! Thats Pullied terminator range with 120rwhp less

yeah not only that but intake and tune there trapping 111-112mph so with full bolt ons and 200 shot it traps 8 or 9 mph more :eek::eek::eek::??::??::??:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
11.50s@120 is fast no matter how you slice it. All of you keep forgetting that this car is 300lbs. more than a Cobra. I remember when you guys dumped all over the GT500 when it first came out. SS and especially the Challenger are fighting a weight problem. I bet you this car gets faster as they refine the tune etc. So - cam + 200shot + headers and exhaust = 1.5 seconds quicker. Thats really pretty good. I suspect this kind of stuff would get better reactions on other forums.

earl lee

Established Member
Ugh, hope the 2010 camaro's dont turn into supra's. Capable of making alot of hp and running horrible times no matter what.

cobra707

Established Member
I am sorry exhaust cam tun intake and a 200 shot and only 120mph that is down right pathetic. That should be 670flwp or so nothing more to say but SAD.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
After seeing those pics, I dread to know what my chally has for stock exhaust. I'm working on the funds right now to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread