ARD's 2010 Camaro

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
What did the A6 trap? 108-109

I think it was somewhere around those times :shrug:

Nice Catfish.:-D

My car is a catfish, the new Camaro isn't:beer:

GT500 probably still had wet tires he only spun them a lil bit.

Yea, if he was on street tires I don't know why he bothered...if he was on DRs I always spin out of the water box then proceed to do my burnout...

Makes sense why he caught no traction

=fast=

Established Member
i saw that race pretty good time i though they where going to be faster, that day i run an 02 ss with 2800 stall intake 75 shot no tune run a 11.7. I though the new camaros will be faster.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
"New 2010 Camaro... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I wonder if that guy has a mullet? Nice vids.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
While I readily admit that I'm not a huge fan of the new Camaro, that they did a great job with this one. Awesome build thread!

16kOrBust

Established Member
Great build but what was the DA/weather like on that run? Almost 600 to the wheels and it only trapped 120 and 11.5? My car makes almost 200 less hp than that, full weight 3,500 pound street car without me in it, and runs 11.7 at 117 on an 85 degree day at Lebanon Valley (less than stellar track). I know they're heavy, but I'm still disappointed for the power it put down. Were they having traction issues? Perhaps that and the DA figure into this equation. :??:

Last edited:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
crappy auto's! how much faster do you think it would have gone if it had the manual tranny?
That new exhaust system looked really nice, much better than the ones with the floatation devices.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I'm not a fan of the new Camaro, but it's cool to see shops make them perform after only being out for a short while. Reminds of when the GT500 came out and evolution was gettin them to run 10s!

As soon as folks start taking weight out, putting smaller lighter brakes / drag wheels out back we will see a big reduction in times. I don't know much about the L99s, but I think an LS3 with full bolt-ons, cam and a 200shot will go quite a bit faster than mid 11s@120mph.

Users who are viewing this thread