Are you a dog, cat, or other type of person?

Are you a dog, cat, or other type of person?

• Dog

Votes: 146 74.5%
  • Cat

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Any single straight guy should always have a cat... They don't require barely any attention, if I am gone a couple days you can leave a big bowl of water and food instead of having to put them in a shelter or bothering a friend to watch them, they don't wine much ever like a dog does. They are just simple animals.

Very true. A lot of people can't understand this. Both are great pets though

Lowest_Frequenc

Established Member
Any single straight guy should always have a cat... They don't require barely any attention, if I am gone a couple days you can leave a big bowl of water and food instead of having to put them in a shelter or bothering a friend to watch them, they don't wine much ever like a dog does. They are just simple animals.

Hah, I never thought of it like that. Men seem to love dogs yet they really need a lot of attention. If we're going to go stereotypical, they are kind of like women in that regard; while women tend to love cats yet they are super simple and easy to understand, kind of like stereotypical men. What a juxtaposition...

leenstang

Low and Slow
Established Member
Dogs hands down , I mean wtf is your cat gonna do if someone breaks in your home while your not there ..burglar see's a cat they are lol who cares , he hears a big ass dog barking and he's like fck that next house !!!

NinjaBum

Established Member
P1010887.jpg

P1010901.jpg

NinjaBum

Established Member
People who say cats don't care for you don't kniw what they are talking about.

My cat waited by the door for me to get home from base every day and saw me to the door every morning when I left.

I'd open the door when I came home and she would run across the house and either jump up to the bar stool to climb onto my shoulder to ride around or lay at my feet so I can't miss her.

Is she a little shithead who opens drawers and cabinets? Yeah, but she's a kickass animal who bonded with me fairly deeply.

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
I voted cat so what the hell..I'll go ahead and post mine up too.

She has three different nicknames 'furry feline' 'little lioness' and 'cuddly critter' (lol I might get shit for those) But anyway, on to the pics..

Good shot of her eyes
20130505_155943_resized.gif

And doing what she does best. Talk! She meows LOUD and A LOT. It took a while to get used to but that's what I like about her.
20130505_155848_resized.gif

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Dogs hands down , I mean wtf is your cat gonna do if someone breaks in your home while your not there ..burglar see's a cat they are lol who cares , he hears a big ass dog barking and he's like fck that next house !!!

I hear ya man but there are some "dogs" who are smaller than cats. LOL

On a side note, my cat did not know he was physically small. He would freeze a big dog in his path by just showing his teeth and making some crazy-ass evil noises while drooling saliva. He was a demon cat when he got mad or protected his area.

Go Down South

Established Member
I'm more of a dog person but I like cats as well. I haven't ever had a cat though.
Here's a pic of me and my 11 year old golden begging for some pizza. Sorry for the huge pic.
YQcOnAK.jpg

Go Down South

Established Member
dogs hell yea!!! My German Shep is my best bud.

"If your dog is under 50 lbs then it is a cat...and cats are useless" - Ron Swanson

Here is Ozzy and his favorite toy I got him.... Bat! I know how fitting
hkt4pMP.jpg

My ex gf's mom's GSD is named Ozzy and she did the same exact thing lol.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I respect all living beings. But I love dogs. Don't laugh, but I love the small breeds. I currently have 2 German shepherds and a Chihuahua. Love them all to death.

Users who are viewing this thread