Are you ever just .... tired of being alive??

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
There is no shame in the trials of life, when you acknowledge you need some help. Obviously you are not alone in this category. Everyone has issues they are dealing with in life. Outside of seeking professional help, focus on what truly brings you peace in life and build off that.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I get what you saying. Life is not always good, the world and society is broken. Good people get screwed and liars and bad people prosper. A lot of good advice in this thread and a lot of good men. Do something for someone in need, maybe you buddy is looking for that last small part for his build...snatch it up for him. Obvious right? Its often small kind gifts that help others and the satisfaction of giving that way is a good reset to your thoughts. Ill get hate for it, but pray. Give it all up to the big guy and just tell him how it is and how it feels. Just getting it off your chest out loud will be huge.

I wish betters vibes for you man, really do.

tistan

Established Member
I think a lot about whether life is worth finishing since all the Covid totalitarianism kicked in. Most of us grew up pretty free people. It wasn't until the last 20 years that the chipping away at freedoms really sped up, and then these last 2 years it has blown wide open with you must comply. Knowing historically that powerful nations cave at around the 200-250 year range, things are not looking good for the future of America. I've never been a person that likes being told what to do, so I can't see myself living under a communist regime. If there was a group of resistance, I'd join today, but I don't see anyone willing to fight back. Sad part is that most are complying in hopes that they'll get some of their freedom back. I'd like to move to somewhere in South America, but I'm about 5 years away from cashing out enough to live the next 30-40 years without working income. I have a feeling that by the time I'm able to afford it, then inflation will be rampant, and after having worked my whole life, I'll be broke like every other lazy person out there.

As far as society goes, just driving around in traffic every day reminds me how dumb most of society has become. Then I go to work and I am dumbfounded by how people over complicate simple tasks. The available "craftsmen" have gotten so bad that I'm going from spending 23 years experience in building and remodeling high end custom homes to having bought some lots in a cookie cutter neighborhood to build 1500sqft homes.

MG0h3

Established Member
Strange. I’m prob in the best point in my life.

Financially better than ever.

Job is great other than stupid mandate but I’m having fun fighting it.

Relationship is good.

Spending more time with family than ever.

All the retard crap, politics, crime etc are ridiculous but I’m not going to let it control me.

Also not going to worry about what “might” happen to our country in XYZ years.

Hope you guys that aren’t feeling good can get through it one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Twisted2v

Established Member
No joke, sometimes you just need to take a big shit and get your natural detox system going.

Take “Super Colon Cleanse” and do it on a day off.

Users who are viewing this thread