Are you ever just .... tired of being alive??

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Whenever I get to feeling like this, one of my go-to pick-me-ups is Rudyard Kipling's Poem, "If." There's a version of it read by Michael Caine. The bit that gets me is:

"If you can meet with triumph and disaster,
"And treat those two imposters just the same;"

that one is definitely a good one but I’m partial to “Boots”...

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
cool, yeah the dude is just enjoying the holidays with the fam. probably disconnecting with the digital world and enjoying time with family. When his parents told him people were looking for him he was probably like wtf lol.
Yeah but it's rude to start a post like this get tons of feedback and then ghost.

Blown 89

Established Member
I've been seeing more and more posts like this on other forums. Life's rough for a lot of people right now as society continues to **** them when they're down. At the breaking point some people lash out on others and some lash out on themselves.

Say what you want about the wankers on this forum but ya'll are good about reaching out to people in need.

VegasMichael

Established Member
pwrshft99@gmail, he uses the same username for everything.

Here is a picture of his ranger with Illinois plates (from a July post), he lives north of Chicago or atleast used to.

Pretty much all I found with a quick search.

Edit: Can't see the numbers when uploaded but the page number is 2301777.
dd30dd1f4a18696c8f306de09591ae8b.jpg
The e-mail I received was @ Yahoo not Gmail. Glad people were able to track him down.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hey man, Ive been there. I just retired from the military after 20 years from special operations and I was always full throttle. As soon as I retired everything just stopped and I was hard to find any self worth. I had to start talking to someone and I didn't realize all the things I was bottling up. Find someone to talk to. In the big picture of thing most problems are small and pass.
I feel ya…21.5 years here. Saw this and LoLed.
F64FBA99-DCDB-446E-ACED-3EC23773FD75.jpeg

_Snake_

Established Member
I've been seeing more and more posts like this on other forums. Life's rough for a lot of people right now as society continues to **** them when they're down. At the breaking point some people lash out on others and some lash out on themselves.

Say what you want about the wankers on this forum but ya'll are good about reaching out to people in need.

Agree. Sometimes just knowing someone, even a stranger, cares enough to check up on you can make all the difference in the world. There's some good people here.

Users who are viewing this thread