Status
Not open for further replies.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Larry and Jeff:

It's never a problem! Trust me. :-D

I appreciate the help and I trust your good judgement! :bowdown:

I was up late last night and got a late start this morning! ;-) A morning person I'm not. :rollseyes

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
You know man if all you want to do is slam Fords, why don't you do it on another site. I'm getting real tired of your shit.

Take it somewhere else. :nonono:

whose slamming ford.

performance wise, the z06 is the better car. He said the Gt500 is the best bang for the buck. Both the old z06 and the new C6 are in the range of the GT500 and they offer better performance.

You come into my post in smackdown, which is for bashing from what I can tell, and start talking shit. Fine, I can handle that, but now your gonna whine about "my shit".

If you have such problems with me, ban me. I've been helping people in the new edge section for years, but that means nothing If i don't love ford's latest and greatest apparently.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
quadcammer said:
whose slamming ford.

performance wise, the z06 is the better car. He said the Gt500 is the best bang for the buck. Both the old z06 and the new C6 are in the range of the GT500 and they offer better performance.

You come into my post in smackdown, which is for bashing from what I can tell, and start talking shit. Fine, I can handle that, but now your gonna whine about "my shit".

If you have such problems with me, ban me. I've been helping people in the new edge section for years, but that means nothing If i don't love ford's latest and greatest apparently.

Then stay OUT of the GT500 forum. CLEAR?

MD03SVT

Established Member
Ok now I am lost. Up here in canada an 07 Shelby vert such as mine is MSRP 57399$ canadian & a new Z06 is 100000$ which makes a 42601$ difference.

I don't know about you but for me MY Shelby is the best bang for the buck.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Wasn't me. I thought maybe you reopened it.

:shrug:

Lets blame it on Dano...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread