ARH Longtube Install *Pic Heavy*

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds great! I was a little nervous it would be obnoxiously loud. Currently I have catted bassani x pipe, but going with arh o/r along with headers. Plus I have 2.5" catback yet. Those are bassani. I had my headers and x pipe ceramic coated, turned out great.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
*UPDATE*

Well the car went to the dyno yesterday for its annual check up. Was pretty excited to see how she would do, but more importantly get the car running right and make sure everything was in check. I know everyones going to ask about gains but unfortunately there is really no way of showing accurate gains as now there are too many different variables. Different tuner, different dyno, and different time of year. Was approximately 85deg with 40% humidity last year when it was strapped down, while yesterday it was 68 and pretty much no humidity. Now that we covered that basis, on to the goodies...enjoy.

Getting strapped down...
image1_zps3ncedpbj.jpg

image2_zpsspobbbu1.jpg

Quick clearance pic.
image3_zpsshuchoeb.jpg

Regret setting in that I didn't polish...
image4_zpsr7nfddjv.jpg

image7_zps1jc7ejrd.jpg

Clear for take off!
image5_zpswwkb96it.jpg

First full pull:
image6_zpses6ycftg.jpg

Video of that pull.
th_Video_zpsko6fihx7.jpg

Last pull. Total of 5 needed, tuner got the car dialed in very quick.
th_Video%201_zpsvahn0cvm.jpg

And one last small WOT.
th_untitled_zpsekp4j8ag.jpg

Final results are in. Very happy with the car right now. She's running great and the driveability is better than it has ever been. Corrected numbers are 520RWHP/473RWTQ on 93oct with 19* of timing. Boost curve also was very good for the ported eaton so I am happy with that as well.
image8_zpshjqt4xkj.jpg

Last edited:

Blueline

Established Member
Damn Nick so pumped for you!!!! Car sounds great and I bet drives even better!!! Driving season is here....

Woody6799

Established Member
That curve is soooo smooth. Frank did a great job! Did you build off your previous tune or start fresh? Who tuned your car last time? You picked up 60 rwhp, even with those variables Frank brought that car to life!

Last edited:

jblood37

Established Member
That curve is soooo smooth. Frank did a great job! Did you build off your previous tune or start fresh? Who tuned your car last time? You picked up 60 rwhp, even with those variables Frank brought that car to life!
Wow tune must be much better! Glad to hear it's running good!

greenflash00

Established Member
Yeah that setup sounds flat out sick! Can't wait to get mine on....this pretty much convinced me. :rockon:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Where did you attach your engine support bar to? I usually take a bunch of stuff apart in order to attach it to the engine block and I've been curious to if that is actually necessary.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Car sounds awesome! I've been trying to find video of ARH headers mated up with bassani catback for sometime now! Can't wait until mine gets installed and re-tuned, should be in a few weeks!

EDIT: And I'm going to really regret now polishing mine! But I might eventually take my catback off maybe in the winter and have it ceramic coated to match this.

IMAG0169_zpstvpqr0et.jpg

IMAG0171_zpsoa8rm7yl.jpg

IMAG0173_zpsku2qgyec.jpg

Last edited:

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Damn Nick so pumped for you!!!! Car sounds great and I bet drives even better!!! Driving season is here....
Thanks Tony, it was a good time and the car feels like a freight train now.

The curve is very smooth. Even the boost is where it needs to be and thats what I am most happy about. The port is doing its job and the eaton is kickin as hard as she can, as it shows. So thanks to Johnny for his port work. Was a fresh tune built upon arrival. Frank at PSI Speed Solutions tuned the car and did an incredible job. Had a great time at the shop. Previous tune was done by Kevin at Wicked Motorsports, which also was a very good tune. Can't disagree that the car is a whole different animal.

Wow tune must be much better! Glad to hear it's running good!
Thanks man!

Yeah that setup sounds flat out sick! Can't wait to get mine on....this pretty much convinced me. :rockon:
Good to hear, its a pretty awesome setup.

Where did you attach your engine support bar to? I usually take a bunch of stuff apart in order to attach it to the engine block and I've been curious to if that is actually necessary.
Crossover bolts. I put rags and tape to protect anything from the chains to be safe. You would never know the motor was lifted.

Car sounds awesome! I've been trying to find video of ARH headers mated up with bassani catback for sometime now! Can't wait until mine gets installed and re-tuned, should be in a few weeks!

EDIT: And I'm going to really regret now polishing mine! But I might eventually take my catback off maybe in the winter and have it ceramic coated to match this.

IMAG0169_zpstvpqr0et.jpg

IMAG0171_zpsoa8rm7yl.jpg

IMAG0173_zpsku2qgyec.jpg
They look awesome! Hope ya don't mangle em up getting them in, it is pretty tight. But once you get them past the frame its free. Going to be a clean setup regardless!
Car sounds great, congrats!

What did the car dyno at before the LT's?
469RWHP/462RWTQ SAE. As I mentioned though different dyno, tuner, and conditions. Tune was definitely turned up and the headers matched with a full 3" exhaust and no cats we were guestimating were probably good for 20-30rwhp.

:pop: Yea Nick, lets talk about before your new tune! The people want to know! :pop: :burnout:
You have your answers Sean...boom!:eek:

Blowwn04

Established Member
Great write up. Top notch work. You have more patience than I do. I once was going to pull some kooks LT's of an 03 I had to sell but didn't want to get buried. Alignment of the pipes and after the IRS looks perfect

Users who are viewing this thread