**** Around >>> Find Out

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Orangutans are strong buggers. I expected serious physical harms as well. That guy got off easy on that one.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Buahahahaha…. Naked and Baked!
That officer needs to hit the gym… strength, conditioning, maybe some bjj and cardio :ROFLMAO:

He ain’t ever going to live down losing his shop to a naked perp. My buddy Chris was a deputy in Travis county, lost his gun in a fight with a perp on the colorado river banks.. they ended up wrestling on the ground and the perp was trying to pull it out of his holster, chris got control long enough and ended up throwing it in the colorado river. Never found that ****ing gun and he caught an endless rash of shit for it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That officer needs to hit the gym… strength, conditioning, maybe some bjj and cardio :ROFLMAO:

He ain’t ever going to live down losing his shop to a naked perp. My buddy Chris was a deputy in Travis county, lost his gun in a fight with a perp on the colorado river banks.. they ended up wrestling on the ground and the perp was trying to pull it out of his holster, chris got control long enough and ended up throwing it in the colorado river. Never found that ****ing gun and he caught an endless rash of shit for it.

nice… at least he made sure none of them had it… could have been bad. I would’ve done the same thing if I was losing the fight

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I’m not gonna lie I was waiting on that thing to jerk and snap that dudes leg
I was at one of those cheap local zoos one time while they were moving an orangutan cage with the orangutan in it. They had a chain hooked to a skidskeer and were planning on crane lifting the cage but the chain fell in the top of the cage and the orangutan grabbed it. They COULD NOT get that chain out of his grip, so he just hung on to the chain and they moved it that way. Had to be a 500lb cage (at least) and had drove probably 1/4 mile before they disappeared behind a fence.
Nuts.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
****. I think you’re right. I found a video of the guy getting ready to do the scene.

dave chappelle jokes GIF

Users who are viewing this thread