**** Around >>> Find Out

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mf thought shit was sweet, Found out real quick <a href="x.com">pic.twitter.com/4FsPnBrUh2</a></p>&mdash; STREET FIGHT 2M?(FOLLOW FOR NOTHING MISSED) (@streetfighthard) <a href="">May 16, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

FAFO magnet strikes again - lol.

1716076395066.jpeg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Didnt even notice the hand the first time around, one of the first things to fly right off. Disturbing shit, coming soon to a sanctuary city near you. Gonna go field strip and inspect all my EDC stuff now and finally get a reload/pewpew holster combo.

lol that’s why I carry a full size pistol and multiple reloads

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Crap. I thought that they were fighting with bats. Watching it in a larger format and reading the comment, I realized they were fighting with machettes. And one of the guys had his hand lopped off. Wow! And he picked it up and walked away like he had picked up his wallet, Savages! :eek:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Crap. I thought that they were fighting with bats. Watching it in a larger format and reading the comment, I realized they were fighting with machettes. And one of the guys had his hand lopped off. Wow! And he picked it up and walked away like he had picked up his wallet, Savages! :eek:

Likely shock.

What I'm surprised about is how dull those machetes had to be. They both landed multiple hits.

Users who are viewing this thread