**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Her family says the Tybee Island Beach incident did not lead to her death, but instead she fell into alcohol and drug abuse.

I wondered from the video of she sincerely thought she was alone and unseen or if she was getting her rocks off on people seeing.

She was probably sucking down wine in that water bottle.

Id say earning “sex offender” status probably didnt help….

FJohnny

Established Member
Give the gal a break. Anyone who goes to the beach often enough and gets drowsy in the hot sun will eventually drift off, have that dream again (you know the one...) and find themselves inadvertently having themselves off. It could happen to anyone.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Interestingly i have to same problem
1702328127123.jpeg

How does anything happen? Move past it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I ment that is in "red the article" as in I read it not "reed the article" as in I was telling you to look.

ah… i see what happened…. Read and read are both present and past for that word… you just sound them out differently…. Easy enough to get confused…

I dont think “red” and “reed” are a thing…. :LOL:

I hear you on your comments, broad was a head case!

_Snake_

Established Member
Give the gal a break. Anyone who goes to the beach often enough and gets drowsy in the hot sun will eventually drift off, have that dream again (you know the one...)

No I don’t.

…….and find themselves inadvertently having themselves off. It could happen to anyone.

No it doesn’t.

:ROFLMAO:

ajaf1656

Established Member
Ah the old oil check. Happened to me once. Funny you think you're going 100% until you find that extra 100%. I ended up throwing the guy into the scoring table next to the mat. The ref said he was going to disqualify me from the tournament until I told him what happened. :LOL:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ah the old oil check. Happened to me once. Funny you think you're going 100% until you find that extra 100%. I ended up throwing the guy into the scoring table next to the mat. The ref said he was going to disqualify me from the tournament until I told him what happened. :LOL:

Just tell the ref to go smell the other guy's fingers haha

Users who are viewing this thread