**** Around >>> Find Out

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Dude, I played twisted metal 2 for so damn long as a kid

I still remember the God mode code (because it was a drum lick)

Right lead paradiddle, left lead paradiddle on the bumpers, around the dpad and then select

I'm gonna go look it up to see if I am right

*edit* must be thinking of another game. I did wear that game out though
I still play it sometimes in my mancave lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
Ah man, if I would have thought to get out my phone, I could have posted a funny video of something that just happened. I was driving to the store just about an hour ago. Some dude got mad that I was only doing 35 in a 35 and did some crazy pass cutting me off before speeding away. When I got up to the next intersection, he jumped out of his car and came up to the window of my truck to scream at me. I just looked at him, because I really, really don't want to kill some idiot and have to deal with the paperwork. Here's the funny part. When he got out of his car, his pit bull seized the opportunity to dart into the road and run around. The dude was chasing his dog around in like 8 lanes of traffic. Everyone just drove around his car when the light turned green and when I looked back he had gotten in his car and u-turned to chase his dog the other way down the road. :ROFLMAO:

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ah man, if I would have thought to get out my phone, I could have posted a funny video of something that just happened. I was driving to the store just about an hour ago. Some dude got mad that I was only doing 35 in a 35 and did some crazy pass cutting me off before speeding away. When I got up to the next intersection, he jumped out of his car and came up to the window of my truck to scream at me. I just looked at him, because I really, really don't want to kill some idiot and have to deal with the paperwork. Here's the funny part. When he got out of his car, his pit bull seized the opportunity to dart into the road and run around. The dude was chasing his dog around in like 8 lanes of traffic. Everyone just drove around his car when the light turned green and when I looked back he had gotten in his car and u-turned to chase his dog the other way down the road. :ROFLMAO:
Instant karma. Rare to see it take place.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
If you were in the right hand lane doing 35 in a 35 I'll laugh all day with you and feel bad for the guy's dog. If you were in the left hand lane doing 35 in a 35 I'd laugh all day at you, the guy, and then feel bad for his dog.

ajaf1656

Established Member
If you were in the right hand lane doing 35 in a 35 I'll laugh all day with you and feel bad for the guy's dog. If you were in the left hand lane doing 35 in a 35 I'd laugh all day at you, the guy, and then feel bad for his dog.
It's a 4 lane road, not a highway or county road. People turning both left and right all the way down. I exit my street and turn left, so I just have to join the left lane and I'm immediately at a red light.
Image 12-14-23 at 5.08 PM.jpeg

It only widens up the way, where there is an entrance to the freeway and a shopping center. This is where he jumped out. I miscounted, it's 7 lanes. I was going straight through this intersection and making an immediate left into the Cabela's parking lot, so I needed to be in the leftmost lane that goes straight.
Image 12-14-23 at 5.10 PM.jpeg

Also, with bigger tires on my truck, indicated 35 is probably closer to 37-40. I'm not exactly sure. I'm the first person to get on people for cruising in the passing lane, but you don't switch lanes for speed when cars are slowing in both lanes to make left and right turns and cars are entering the road from both sides.

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
A rescue of a lifetime that's for sure.

One of my senior crewman when I was young swimmer had his lifetime rescue during the fire on the USS Bonefish. I think it was 21 rescued over a continuous 3 hour period. He ended up in the hospital for over a week and was temporarily blinded from all the fuel and oil in the water.

_Snake_

Established Member
It's a 4 lane road, not a highway or county road. People turning both left and right all the way down. I exit my street and turn left, so I just have to join the left lane and I'm immediately at a red light.
View attachment 1821018

It only widens up the way, where there is an entrance to the freeway and a shopping center. This is where he jumped out. I miscounted, it's 7 lanes. I was going straight through this intersection and making an immediate left into the Cabela's parking lot, so I needed to be in the leftmost lane that goes straight.
View attachment 1821019

Also, with bigger tires on my truck, indicated 35 is probably closer to 37-40. I'm not exactly sure. I'm the first person to get on people for cruising in the passing lane, but you don't switch lanes for speed when cars are slowing in both lanes to make left and right turns and cars are entering the road from both sides.
So you were hanging out in the left lane? Typical cyclist. lol

_Snake_

Established Member
I was driving my pickup truck in the left lane. I was supposed to be in the left lane. Don't be a gay. lol
LOL

I’m not the one pissing off other drivers by doing the speed limit in the left lane then writing a doctoral thesis with satellite photos trying to justify my actions. Carry on.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL

I’m not the one pissing off other drivers by doing the speed limit in the left lane then writing a doctoral thesis with satellite photos trying to justify my actions. Carry on.

Reminded me of Alice's Restaurant.
Pictures with circles and arrows, and a paragraph on the back of each one.

ajaf1656

Established Member
LOL

Sounds like you need to learn how to drive. If you think you're supposed to move to the right on that road, you're a retard.

Users who are viewing this thread