Artical about my brother, I'm very proud of him

Kenne Bell

Established Member
I don't know if you guy's knew or heard about what has been going on with my family. It has been a rough couple of years. First this accident with my older brother and then my wife with cancer. So to see this progress with my brother gives our family hope. I just thought I would post this up I'm very proud of him he has come a lot further then any of the doctors said he would. Just wanted to share!

Mike@KB

Angels fan recovers, enters 5K - Sports - The Orange County Register

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
wow man that was some read. Glad to hear your brother is making a comeback, i hope he continues on a positive path that he is now.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Wow, inspirational to say the least.
Sorry to hear of your troubles, sounds like it's on the upswing though.

ItsReal93

Established Member
What an incredible story, your brother is such an inspiration! Even though I'm battling something different than him...it's stories like this that give me hope and prove that anything is possible.

I know what you are your wife are going through, because I have the big C myself, I hope and pray your wife is doing good! Thanks for sharing this story.

Kenne Bell

Established Member
What an incredible story, your brother is such an inspiration! Even though I'm battling something different than him...it's stories like this that give me hope and prove that anything is possible.

I know what you are your wife are going through, because I have the big C myself, I hope and pray your wife is doing good! Thanks for sharing this story.

Thank you! If you don't mind what one did you get? Cancer is just plain BS. I will hope and pray for you and your family! IF you ever need to vent on an ear you got one! Just shoot me a PM.

BTW, man I miss Gump! F Cancer!!:fart:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an incredible and inspirational story. You read something like that and it makes most of our personal troubles so petty in comparison. I have no doubt he will complete that 5K (3.1 miles) and fulfill his goal. You both should be very proud.

ItsReal93

Established Member
Thank you! If you don't mind what one did you get? Cancer is just plain BS. I will hope and pray for you and your family! IF you ever need to vent on an ear you got one! Just shoot me a PM.

BTW, man I miss Gump! F Cancer!!:fart:

Thank you so much! The same goes for you, if you ever need to talk/vent, I'm always here. Cancer is a tough thing to deal with. I don't mind, I have stage IV Ovarian cancer that has spread throughout my body. Dealing with brain and spinal tumors now too. Definitely a tough fight, but I feel lucky to still be here fighting because there are so many that aren't able to anymore. What does your wife have? Is she still fighting or in remission?

I silently followed gumps posts, and man was his outlook and will to fight amazing! I regret not reaching out, but he was a true fighter.

tnuce10

Established Member
That is a great story, your brother is a trooper...best of luck to him and your wife as well.

By the way, are you the same Mike I've spoken to on the phone several times. I'm Tommy from Ohio with the 2.2 on the '03 Cobra...

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Wow! Very inspiring! Congrats to him and I can only imagine how much he is looking forward to the 5K. That will be an incredible moment and I wish him the best of luck!

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Great story man! Congrats to your brother, and hopefully he will not only finish th erace but also get all of his mobility back.

Kenne Bell

Established Member
Thank you so much! The same goes for you, if you ever need to talk/vent, I'm always here. Cancer is a tough thing to deal with. I don't mind, I have stage IV Ovarian cancer that has spread throughout my body. Dealing with brain and spinal tumors now too. Definitely a tough fight, but I feel lucky to still be here fighting because there are so many that aren't able to anymore. What does your wife have? Is she still fighting or in remission?

I silently followed gumps posts, and man was his outlook and will to fight amazing! I regret not reaching out, but he was a true fighter.

Thank you! My wife has pancreatic that has spread to her lungs, liver and spleen. They gave her 5 to 8 months in Sept. of last year, but she is doing pretty good so hopefully we will get more time together.

Just keep fighting! You/we will win! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread