Aruba trip

ATX5.0

Established Member
Gf and I are Planning on going on a short vacay to Aruba later this year. To anyone who’s been, what are good places to eat at, hotels to stay, etc? Any input is appreciated

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Gf and I are Planning on going on a short vacay to Aruba later this year. To anyone who’s been, what are good places to eat at, hotels to stay, etc? Any input is appreciated

It's a cool island. Booze and food (from the grocery store) are expensive. We stayed at the Marriott time share place with a bunch of friends. There was a beach bar / restaurant beside it that we really liked, and a restaurant on a pier a short walk away that was good. I don't remember the name of it, but there's a really good Italian place not too far away as well.

I want to take a boat back there at some point.

ATX5.0

Established Member
Thanks man. We do want to check out the local bars and restaurants.

PC03GT

Established Member
One of my favorite places to go. Great beaches, people, and night life. The best part of the island is you can go anywhere you please without the fear of being robbed or kidnapped

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Probably a good idea you don't visit the country directly south of Aruba at the moment.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
We were just there in June for the third time, love that place.

We stay at an all-inclusive so I can't help much on bars or places to eat. My only advice is to rent a Jeep and drive to the other side of the island and also visit Baby Beach.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I went with the wife almost two years ago. Stayed at Bucuti & Tara. It has a private restaurant and bar. This pic is the view from there. If you go to that bar, order a drink called "fifth element". Trust me
IMG_4219.JPG
IMG_4170.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We were just there in June for the third time, love that place. We stay at an all-inclusive so I can't help much on bars or places to eat. My only advice is to rent a Jeep and drive to the other side of the island and also visit Baby Beach.
My wife and I went to Aruba with friends a few years ago. It was great. Definitely visit Baby Beach when you want to relax in the sun and go snorkling. You won't be disappointed.
Baby-Beach-3.jpg

Verde

Established Member
My wife and I honeymooned at Bucuti & Tara last October, and we LOVED the hotel and the island. Bucuti is an adult only hotel, so you can actually relax and enjoy yourself, and the staff makes you feel like royalty.

Check out a snorkeling boat tour with an open bar, a cave and baby beach land tour, and I highly recommend checking out the island's Donkey Sanctuary, you'll get a tour of the local neighborhoods while crossing the island to get there.

Eat at Redfish - excellent seafood where the locals actually eat (don't worry, your cab is not driving you down an alley to get mugged)

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you have a crew with you take a tour on the Kukoo Kunuku party bus. Tell Mama I said hi.

Tours Aruba

The Jolly Pirate boat (open bar) snorkel tour is a really good time (they serve lunch too).

Eat some Lion Fish at Hadicurari.

Users who are viewing this thread