At least he was creative

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
New York driver chains neck to pole, hits gas pedal, gets decapitated

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A 51-year-old man decapitated himself in New York's Bronx borough by chaining his neck to a pole, getting into his car and stomping on the gas, police said on Tuesday.

The gory scene in the Hunts Point neighborhood of the Bronx, where the man's head and body lay on the street after the incident on Monday, was under investigation as an apparent suicide.

http://news.yahoo.com/york-driver-chains-neck-pole-hits-gas-pedal-170746116.html

Do you guys think he felt anything?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Had someone do the same a block around the corner from me growing up. I remember hearing the burnout and the engine run-up and then the loud crash after the car kept going at 60-70mph for the next half mile with no driver until the car hit another pole and came to a rest. It was a semi-failure at decapitation as he was yanked out of the car (convertible) but still managed to sever his spinal cord and most of his main arteries so he likely bled out within a few seconds. Still not the most efficient way to go, I think a 12ga slug is still the quickest way out.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Claudio Veira born with a neck disorder and now a motivational speaker on how to keep your head on.

sl4i15.jpg

Machdup1

Established Member
Please, please, please don't let him have children that carry the stupid gene forward into the world. Let it die with him.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
1. This has happened before
2. A thread was made about it here
3. The same exact stupid puns were posted
4. ....
5. Glitch in the Matrix

mavisky

Established Member
Saw something about severing the spinal cord like that leaves the brain "alive" for up to a minute before it dies from lack of oxygenated blood flow. That seems like that would be a very surreal 60 seconds.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I give him an "A" for effort, "B" for creativity and execution. However he gets no style points for doing it in a honda pilot

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread