Atlanta Cops walk off the job

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Now that the tide of sentiment is starting to turn, leftist Washington Post is trying to tell the public that almost all violence in this is being committed by far right wing groups. They have to think everyone is an absolute moron. They have another article talking about how "far right wing militias" are threatening the "peaceful protestors" that are starting to move to smaller towns. Full blown Nazi level propaganda.

If you start to riot in my neighborhood it will be on the news, but not for the reasons they think.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=HYTM4sQ5eVwAX90xWUz&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg
l

hoamskilet

Established Member
If they think LEO'S are bad now, keep this shit up and see how much worse it gets. No decent person in their right mind is going to want to be a cop.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

steve-099xlt

Established Member
You have got to be ****ing kidding me.

Victor Sengbe, a black Oakland resident who said he put the ropes there months ago, said they were being used as makeshift foot swings.

“Out of the dozens and hundreds and thousands of people that have walked by, no one has thought that it looked any way close to a noose,” Mr. Sengbe told NBC Bay Area.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
OMFG! Seriously? How is that even remotely a noose or a symbol of hate? It's a rope swing?

What's next? I can't have shoe laces because string holding my shoes closed reminds emotionally weak people of bondage and slavery that ended 150+ years ago? Give me a ****ing break.

If you look hard enough, you can figure out how to be offended by anything

hoamskilet

Established Member
Wow. Its become borderline impossible to tell what's a real news story and what's parody anymore

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gravik

Established Member
Don't blame them one bit. Power hungry DA trying to win brownie points even if it means ****ing over the cops.

I'm hoping once the officer is found not guilty he brings a wrongful termination lawsuit against the city and wins big.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gravik

Established Member
In other news, LAPD racked up 40 million in overtime during the protests and can't afford to pay the officers so now they're making them take comp time instead.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Don't blame them one bit. Power hungry DA trying to win brownie points even if it means ****ing over the cops.

I'm hoping once the officer is found not guilty he brings a wrongful termination lawsuit against the city and wins big.

Except they'll stack a jury of liberals and minorities who won't be able to return to their communities without a guilty verdict.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Here’s a big looming problem....these overzealous DA’s overcharging are running the risk of a not guilty verdict which will then cause an explosion in the community because the “cops got away with it again”......then again, maybe that’s the goal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gravik

Established Member
The defense has a good argument too. The DA said that a taser was a deadly weapon when the officers tased the college kid.

Now he's saying it isn't deadly and the perp posed no threat.

Should be a pretty easy argument for a competent lawyer.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The defense has a good argument too. The DA said that a taser was a deadly weapon when the officers tased the college kid.

Now he's saying it isn't deadly and the perp posed no threat.

Should be a pretty easy argument for a competent lawyer.

This and the fact the officers hadn't actually searched him yet, so they have no way of knowing if that was the taser he had taken or possibly a concealed gun that was being pointed back at them. There is a lot of muscle memory drilled into these guys, it's instinct the moment when something that looks like a gun is pointed at you....

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
In other news, LAPD racked up 40 million in overtime during the protests and can't afford to pay the officers so now they're making them take comp time instead.

Huh..... I guess sending 140 million of their budget to other shitstain programs in LA is looking like a retarded move.

If I'm a cop that just got done holding the line against a city wide riot, **** you and your comp time. I want cash money.

Users who are viewing this thread