Atlanta Cops walk off the job

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Huh..... I guess sending 140 million of their budget to other shitstain programs in LA is looking like a retarded move.

If I'm a cop that just got done holding the line against a city wide riot, **** you and your comp time. I want cash money.

I have a feeling that Blue Flu will soon sweep thru LAPD like wildfire....

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
WTF is "Felony Murder" anyway? Murder is inherently a Felony, is it not??

Someone else stated its the act of participating in a felony prior to the act of homicide.

I was just thinking let the mayors and city council and da office lawyers patrol the streets and respond to the 911 calls See how fast things change when they are the ones crapped upon!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Someone else stated its the act of participating in a felony prior to the act of homicide.

I was just thinking let the mayors and city council and da office lawyers patrol the streets and respond to the 911 calls See how fast things change when they are the ones crapped upon!

Felony Murder is pretty broad and not likely stick, since they were performing their police duties...Honestly think its a political stunt by the DA, Georgia Bureau of Investigation hasn't even finished their investigation....

RE: Mayors, city council, DA's office....I'd love to see them lose their police security details, they get what they deserve....

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
In related news...

Albuquerque Will Send Social Workers Rather Than Cops To Some 911 Calls

giphy.gif

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Felony Murder is pretty broad and not likely stick, since they were doing performing their police duties...Honestly think its a political stunt by the DA, Georgia Bureau of Investigation hasn't even finished their investigation....

RE: Mayors, city council, DA's office....I'd love to see them lose their police security details, they get what they deserve....

That's exactly what it is

The only reason the DA is charging Felony Murder is to appease the city protestors and gain political points.

Had he not charged anything the city would be burning en masse.

Problem is just as you said...the case is incomplete. Based on the video and police policy they shouldnt even be able to get a negligent manslaughter charge to stick

2013GT'ed

Established Member
It is all fun and games......until the rioters and anarchists come for you:

Former ESPN NBA reporter criticized for hypocritical tweets about George Floyd protests
Washington state mayor now calls BLM protests ‘domestic terrorism’ after her home vandalized
Protesters gather in NW Portland outside mayor's reported home, police declare unlawful assembly

The Portland mayor was the one in 2018 that publicly supported the attack on an ICE facility. Irony.

The Atlanta police walkout which all major outlets including Fox are failing to call for what it is has people finally starting to get the courage to fight back. I have noticed the pro police sentiment on Twitter swelling after relative silence for weeks.

I am driving truck through here man and shit is getting real late night and early morning. I literally have to hit Seattle and Portland in the same day. Kinda paissing me off how they are ignoring attacking of everyone around them. Boss has also turned a blind eye towards us carrying what we need to keep ourselves safe too. Seriously, hanging chains off overpasses and attacking people on I5 randomly and our Governer in WA still has not acknowledged Chaz.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

This and once these self entitled ****s make
It to the self entitled opinionated Hollyweird they will be wishing they hadn’t opened there cocksuckers about defunding the police. They won’t admit it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
That's exactly what it is

The only reason the DA is charging Felony Murder is to appease the city protestors and gain political points.

Had he not charged anything the city would be burning en masse.

Problem is just as you said...the case is incomplete. Based on the video and police policy they shouldnt even be able to get a negligent manslaughter charge to stick
They are going to see it burn with no law as well!

jmsa540

Established Member
Be safe!
I am driving truck through here man and shit is getting real late night and early morning. I literally have to hit Seattle and Portland in the same day. Kinda paissing me off how they are ignoring attacking of everyone around them. Boss has also turned a blind eye towards us carrying what we need to keep ourselves safe too. Seriously, hanging chains off overpasses and attacking people on I5 randomly and our Governer in WA still has not acknowledged Chaz.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Here’s a big looming problem....these overzealous DA’s overcharging are running the risk of a not guilty verdict which will then cause an explosion in the community because the “cops got away with it again”......then again, maybe that’s the goal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No, they are hoping for plea deals. This is straight up typical extortion.

Additionally none of them care about the "entire community". They care about being reelected and sucking up to the black vote and virtue signaling to their liberal career bureaucrat cronies.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
This and the fact the officers hadn't actually searched him yet, so they have no way of knowing if that was the taser he had taken or possibly a concealed gun that was being pointed back at them. There is a lot of muscle memory drilled into these guys, it's instinct the moment when something that looks like a gun is pointed at you....
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw the video. They had no had him in cuffs yet so no search was conducted. He had no clue what the guy possessed on him. In a split second decision someone turns around and points something at you, it’s either you or them. If the suspect would have just complied and taken the heat for his actions of dui he would be alive today.

Gravik

Established Member

Gravik

Established Member
Huh..... I guess sending 140 million of their budget to other shitstain programs in LA is looking like a retarded move.

If I'm a cop that just got done holding the line against a city wide riot, **** you and your comp time. I want cash money.
Hell if I was a cop, no more traffic stops. Take all reports over the phone. Then go chill with the firefighters at the fire station.

No point in doing any actual proactive policing in today's environment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread