Atlanta Cops walk off the job

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I was watching a comedian joke about how American cops do way too much. Back home, they would tell you to deal with it yourself.

So 19 year old kid, lives at home, mad because mom cut off his cell phone bill because he didn't mow the lawn, mom wants the police .... that's different that a woman calling 911 and saying her abusive ex BF is at her front door, drunk, trying to kick it in. The first case doesn't exactly need police.

The comedian also joked about homeless people. So toothless joe is in walmart's parking lot again, rambling on about how ninjas are after him. That seems more like someone who needs mental help, could use info on where to get it, etc vs a cop pushing him off the property and saying don't come back.

The second scenario doesn't really require a police response either. She simply needs to arm herself and be responsible for her personal safety.

Of course, she can call them after she takes care of business.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
That right there shows the short sightedness of their decision.

Don't charge him and you deal with two weeks of riots. Now that you have charged him, you'll deal with months, if not years, of labor shortages in the Police force. This, resulting in historic levels of crime due to no enforcement of laws. They dug their grave.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

not to mention the backlash when the charges get dropped and he walks

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
That right there shows the short sightedness of their decision.

Don't charge him and you deal with two weeks of riots. Now that you have charged him, you'll deal with months, if not years, of labor shortages in the Police force. This, resulting in historic levels of crime due to no enforcement of laws. They dug their grave.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Indeed sir

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Don't blame them one bit. Power hungry DA trying to win brownie points even if it means ****ing over the cops.

I'm hoping once the officer is found not guilty he brings a wrongful termination lawsuit against the city and wins big.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

‘ brownie points’ lol
iseewhatudidthere

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I think before it is all over you will see cops grouped with 2 therapists; 1 social worker; 2 EMT's and a priest for last rights, when they go out on a call.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I think before it is all over you will see cops grouped with 2 therapists; 1 social worker; 2 EMT's and a priest for last rights, when they go out on a call.
But that would only cater to Christians, which would be wrong.

There's going to be a van driving around each zone, 1 of every religious figurehead

Posts and likes are not mine.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
You know what's funny about the social worker thing? Once they start getting hurt and killed going to domestic violence situations, there will be a push to arm them.

Social workers will stop wanting to go and say this is something that should be handled by higher authorities. Like they likely already did decades ago when it turned into another LE duty.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
8CFFA774-12E0-477D-9220-543A26F22A3A.png

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
looks like Georgia is going to burn for a second time..

Yeah have no idea if my great grandfather that served with the 51st OVVI didn't help in certain ways when he took part in the Georgia campaign up to Atlanta, before being relocated in Tenn and took part in Franklin and Nashville battles.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
There is a very, very powerful, evil, anti-American, force behind ALL these chaotic riots, takeovers, defund police initiatives.

This is one of their last ALL IN tactics to take it to the street before November's election.

This force(s) are NOT Americans. Soros is one, but I do not know who else.

edit: there to their

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread