Atlanta Cops walk off the job

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
To be fair, I'm sure the employee was in total disbelief for what's happening.

Second, had he fought back, given the current environment, I'm sure he'd be fired and brought up on charges.

Pretty bad that Macy's had to use security footage to prove the guy didn't provoke the fight.

Think about that, you're working, minding your own business and some guy walks in and kicks the shit out of you... And you now have to prove that you didn't do something to indicate you deserve to get the shit kicked out of you.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Did the call him anything. Supposedly that is why the guy attacked the employee....
To be fair, I'm sure the employee was in total disbelief for what's happening.

Second, had he fought back, given the current environment, I'm sure he'd be fired and brought up on charges.

Pretty bad that Macy's had to use security footage to prove the guy didn't provoke the fight.

Think about that, you're working, minding your own business and some guy walks in and kicks the shit out of you... And you now have to prove that you didn't do something to indicate you deserve to get the shit kicked out of you.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Does it matter? If words make you completely lose control and go into a violent rage like that then you have serious problems.
I agree. Verbal name calling is so much different than a physical assault.

One issue not being talked about is the reaction of everyone. The options of the blm crew is showcasing why people fear or stay away from them in the first place. Riot and destruction does nothing to change their behavior or the reaction to their behavior!

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Very very sad to see that and to see the guy not attempting to defend himself...

For every video like this there is 1000's showing the roles reversed. No wait I have that backwards.

More people are going to be armed and then shit is really going to get real.

Gun sales are up like 400% this month, or 4000%. Either way Whitey is getting feed up.

We need to find a way to shut down cell service and cameras. Remember, if you see something "you didn't see shit". And if you're going to break skulls leave your cell phone at home.

Users who are viewing this thread