ATTN All Paxton Owners

RusWolf

Established Member
I also like the Tial. Although i wish sounded louder at shifts..

One question i have is, why would i need a block off plate if i'm replacing the whole pipe with the BPV to tial BOV welded to a new pipe? or am i misunderstanding something?

EDIT: I think i found the answer in the thread lol..

stock BPV is removed, and the whole is closed off. now the 90 degree pipe ( the very next one) that connect to the intercooler is the one that is getting replaced right? So basically new BOV is moved down a little.

Am i tracking this the right way now?

For those that were slightly confused. take a look at this link below and it shows a picture.

http://www.jpcracing.com/jpc-paxton-vortech-blow-off-upgrade-package-w-tial-q-50mm/

next question is, how about the clearance? Does it interfere with the plastic cover under the car in any way? Will there be any issues if one drives the car over the puddle of water and some gets on the BOV or if driving the car in the rain?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
I also like the Tial. Although i wish sounded louder at shifts..

One question i have is, why would i need a block off plate if i'm replacing the whole pipe with the BPV to tial BOV welded to a new pipe? or am i misunderstanding something?

Your replacing a different section of pipe. The first 90 aluminum piece that comes from the intercooler on passenger side gets swapped. The stock piece of pipe that has the bypass valve is a few pieces above that one closer to the supercharger.

RusWolf

Established Member
Your replacing a different section of pipe. The first 90 aluminum piece that comes from the intercooler on passenger side gets swapped. The stock piece of pipe that has the bypass valve is a few pieces above that one closer to the supercharger.

Yup thanks man.

I'm tracking now lol.. edited my post. Clearly can be seen in the link i provided from JPC's site.

mustang_guy

Established Member
Got my big red today. Thanks Eric!

null-33.jpg

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Cool so did i , the red tial you see in the pic of the 3 is mine ....so we have the same color...lol

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Yeah it looks like its in a tight area. I can see the 2 bolts I may have to use a 1/4 inch ratchet... Looks like 1/2 inch bolts, but don't quote me on that! ...lol

Last edited:

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I think this just got on my short this of mods. Waiting on driveshaft from dss now, then maybe I can pull of how I need this to keep my supercharger running more efficient. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread