Auto / Eaton goes 10.52@130!!!

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Somebody with ALOT of $$ wanted it more than me. VERY sad day yesterday when I watched it leave. Very HAPPY day this morning when I looked at my account balance lol. I WILL find another one very very soon. The prices on these are fantastic now. :thumbsup:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Somebody with ALOT of $$ wanted it more than me. VERY sad day yesterday when I watched it leave. Very HAPPY day this morning when I looked at my account balance lol. I WILL find another one very very soon. The prices on these are fantastic now. :thumbsup:

and staying Eaton huh? I might know someone with a stage 4 for sale pretty soon...was on a FAST car...lol

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Congrats Jake! Thats one fast eaton car fo sure. I sold the Whippled Sonic car yesterday to another member here on the boards from PA. So I am planning on going the 10 sec Eaton route. You guys all got me excited about it at MIR! So now the search for a replacement is on. Thinking a Comp O car! Good luck at Cecil!

That's what I'm talking about Mike!!!!!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Tremor

NO MERCY
I failed... I forgot to add the weight of the Maximum Motorsports 6 Point Roll Bar. That's 75lbs.! :bash:

So the estimated total is now 3,391.9lbs. with me in it. :cryying:

I want to weigh 3,200lbs. with me in it. Now that's nice. :-D

Torque arm, pan hard bar ? <--- How much weight Ricky

Look's like you'll be in the 9's with your setup :rockon:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Torque arm, pan hard bar ? <--- How much weight Ricky

Look's like you'll be in the 9's with your setup :rockon:

The panhard bar actually weighs 6lbs. less than the upper control arms that I had on there so I came out on top there, but the torque arm weighed around, I want to say, 17-20lbs. It wouldn't be too hard to find out. I can just rip it of with a couple of bolts and weigh it in on my scale. Maybe that's what I'll do tomorrow. LOL

I did take that into consideration with the SRA weight that I listed at 155lbs. savings though. :beer:

I'd love to see 9.xx's, but I'd need match that much more NHRA standards for that ET. I think that it's definitely attainable with a race gas tune and enough practice not to mention the right day (temperature, DA, track prep, etc...)

:rockon:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Weld Magnum 2.0's/Mickey Thompson ET Streets [Rear] [-62.0 lbs.]
That's some excellent weight reduction! You may want to check on this one. My 16 x 10 Bogart's with Hoosier 28's weigh 36.4 lbs each which is a savings of 13.4 lbs, or 26.8 lbs total for the rear setup.

Your front setup looks right on......Bogart's w/ ET Fronts save 53.2 lbs.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
dont remember...but not alot...i took out the condenser, pump and all lines to the firewall. i wanna say 20lbs.
That's about what I figured, but at least it's off the front.
Congrats Jake! Thats one fast eaton car fo sure. I sold the Whippled Sonic car yesterday to another member here on the boards from PA. So I am planning on going the 10 sec Eaton route. You guys all got me excited about it at MIR! So now the search for a replacement is on. Thinking a Comp O car! Good luck at Cecil!
Good luck finding a comp o car. I have a buddy with a very nice one and he talked of selling it awhile back, but I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap. Maybe in a different color. I can talk to him if you'd like and see if he's still interested in selling.
and staying Eaton huh? I might know someone with a stage 4 for sale pretty soon...was on a FAST car...lol

LOL!:D

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
That's some excellent weight reduction! You may want to check on this one. My 16 x 10 Bogart's with Hoosier 28's weigh 36.4 lbs each which is a savings of 13.4 lbs, or 26.8 lbs total for the rear setup.

Your front setup looks right on......Bogart's w/ ET Fronts save 53.2 lbs.

The stock chrome wheels with Nitto 555R's weigh 55-60lbs., right?

Help me out on this one, bro...

The 15x10 Weld Magnum 2.0's weigh 11.2lbs. and the 28" tall Mickey Thompson ET Streets weigh 24.0lbs. with tube. That's 35.2lbs. total.

The 15x3.5 Weld Magnum 2.0's weigh 9.0lbs. and the 28" tall Mickey Thompson Sportsman Fronts weigh 20.0lbs. That's 29.0lbs. total.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
8.8 Solid Swap [-155.0 lbs.]Maximum Motorsporst Coilovers [Front] [-6.4 lbs.]
Maximum Motorsporst Coilovers [Rear] [-6.8 lbs.]
Mott Bar [-7.8 lbs.]
MAC Long Tube Headers With The Off Road X-Pipe [-10.0 lbs.]
Dumps [-18.3 lbs.]
PSR Tubular K-Member [-45.0 lbs.]
PSR Tubular A-Arms [-18.5 lbs.]
Front Sway Bar/Brackets [-12.4lbs.]
Spare Tire [-26.4 lbs.]
Jack/Crow Bar [-6.6 lbs.]
Trunk Pad [-6.0 lbs.]
Trunk Lining/Casing [-8.5lbs.]
Microsuede Corbeau TRS Seats [Driver] [-27.3 lbs.]
Microsuede Corbeau TRS Seats [Passenger] [-18.5 lbs.]
Rear Seat Delete [-38.2 lbs.], Rear Seat Head Rest [5.6lbs.]
Rear Seat Belts [10.0lbs.]
Pulley Guard [-2.0 lbs.]
Weld Magnum 2.0's With Mickey Thompson Sportsman Front [Front] [-46.8 lbs.]
Weld Magnum 2.0's With Mickey Thompson ET Streets [Rear] [-34.4lbs.]

Total [-510.1 lbs.]

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
That's what I'm talking about Mike!!!!!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:
Oh Yea, I'll be there next shootout Dwight! Had a great time. We'll see if I can run as fast as you with the IRS and a 6-speed. The ONLY way to fly!!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
yeap..its been out all this year....didnt notice any diff on the dyno but it shaved some front end weight and lets all the air to the radiator. I think I used the a/c once or twice and it was EMPTY when i tried to empty it out. id rather have the windows open. anything over 90-95 Im not taking the car out anyways

seemed like it was 150 the day of the nantasket beach show. im gonna shed some weight this winter too.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
This is inspirational!

Where did ya'll get the front/rear bumpers?

And the beams in the doors, do they unbolt or is that a remove permanently
sort of thing?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
This is inspirational!

Where did ya'll get the front/rear bumpers?

And the beams in the doors, do they unbolt or is that a remove permanently
sort of thing?

Good to know! :D

I've got no idea where to find aluminum bumper supports, but I'm looking around.

And you've got to cut the beams out of the doors.

Users who are viewing this thread