Autobahn Pics - Sunday

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
SDW Racing said:
Fred, Bruce,

If I recall correctly, you didn't even get the full Johnny Mac show, you got the "Johnny Mac Light" version. You missed the good stuff a couple of events before. Full Blown JM requires Johnny Walker Blue.
Was that the one done around the campfire with someone shooting video??? :shrug:

SDW Racing said:
...just an FYI, the whole track has been modified for the upcoming Indy Series in September. Many reference points that folks have used are now gone.
What are reference points anyways? :read: Are they something we should be using?? :??:
Actually I heard and read about the changes on a couple of websites. Having only been to the Glen once, I don't think it will matter much to me.

Hey Bruce, does it seem like we've somehow hijacked another thread??? :poke: Imagine that! ;-)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Racers, find your car in this photo: :rockon: :rockon:

http://www.av8ss.com/

index.5.jpg

SVT_KY

Established Member
PETSNKE said:
The last time I saw him he was walking
away with about a $1000 in raffle prizes from the Sat night SVTOA
dinner :bash:

Larry, I'm still drooling all over the catalog ... I'm thinking Chrome '03 wheels

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Racers, find your car in this photo: :rockon: :rockon:

http://www.av8ss.com/

index.5.jpg
I'm pretty well hidden from the camera - outside in row 3. No question that starting drivers right is a HUGE advantage at that track with the big right carousel through turns 1 & 2. Brian was inside row 4 and was able to come right aside of me going into that turn. I had no choice but fall in behind him after turn 3.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Flying Fred said:
I'm pretty well hidden from the camera - outside in row 3. No question that starting drivers right is a HUGE advantage at that track with the big right carousel through turns 1 & 2. Brian was inside row 4 and was able to come right aside of me going into that turn. I had no choice but fall in behind him after turn 3.

Due to a poor qualifying effort on my part, I got stuck pretty much towards the latter half of mid-pack!! :bash:

But correct you are Fred, I was on the inside for the second race due to Lester? dropping out and the inside was definitely the place to be!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread